) M! t, J* x6 ]$ a作者:Ashby, Robert
1 c% q* p8 E, c出版社:Butterworth-Heinemann
5 b+ I1 l/ s3 [7 C8 J+ _- `) s/ Q出版日期:2005年08月01日 + K/ i, L. S+ W+ N
語言:英文 ISBN:0750677805 : y7 s0 d* H, x" V
裝訂:平裝
6 u+ K# m7 ^) A5 P, O6 W3 o/ y; _$ z& L' j7 Z% h
簡介:
- G" }1 e: C! i5 e9 @0 E5 P2 Z; b6 b; h& |" F0 V' d( v7 z
  The popularity of the PSoC processor is growing more quickly than ever before.
5 w% ~1 x2 q* pApplication notes are being added all the time, new parts are being introduced, and# `) X* `4 N% y" w! ^
the tools are more powerful.
  _# I2 N# }0 R2 a1 LI would like to give a brief overview of a couple of parts that Cypress has since
& b& o+ E+ T7 Z/ t4 S3 ^( Iintroduced that are sure to be huge successes on future designs. The first part is the: \: [, G. x7 W9 X3 d( U( b! q
CY8C24273. This part integrates a full-speed (12 Mb/s) USB peripheral functionality
2 \- d; z5 A5 j7 m# oalong with the PSoC core. Cypress began earlier by making the enCoRe™ USB
. w* m, _& {" Gcontroller. They were part of the CY7C637xx series and they gave you RAM and. s" A) v. w1 y# L# R, U
ROM to run the controller and manage some simple I/O. They were selectable from
+ F8 j& U5 L4 M/ i+ ~within PSoC Designer as a part that you could configure and place modules and their. R! D+ I* T+ z" }+ V! [
associated APIs; very similar as to how you would configure a normal PSoC part.
7 _+ F2 r2 \! J. A: t+ pHowever, the PSoC configurable digital and analog blocks weren’t there. There were1 N0 }5 D' `  Q  L) P/ R
only dedicated blocks that could be one thing and one thing only. This allowed you
8 G8 B7 X, ?' Pto have the USB communication along with a PS/2 controller and SPI port. However,
# B7 a! s* j/ c6 nthe ease of use for a USB device was terrific. Cypress even found a way to tune2 g: B3 p/ Q5 o6 u: b/ N4 c. K
its clock from the USB and eliminated the need for an external crystal.
3 C$ p- x: @# k7 v) X& JThe CY8C24273 combines the easy to use USB interface with a normal PSoC core.
! C: h9 g+ q: E7 u' Z# EThere are four digital blocks and two columns (six blocks) of analog. It has 16K of
8 _3 }# ?: ^. S2 W) w$ pFlash and 1K of RAM. (The USB function works from a dedicated RAM buffer.)4 A3 [) O6 ]2 ?8 K7 [
The PSoC core still runs at 24 MHz. When used in a USB system, the PSoC can2 {$ h6 l4 I6 s2 R9 }  ^
fine-tune the internal oscillator to achieve a much higher accuracy for the internal$ ]& D/ M( N& ~' C' C5 f( e$ H
main oscillator. Cypress has added another MAC into the equation giving you two. O* ]+ l1 i- M
xx1 j+ x+ T7 t  O8 j& B
What’s New with PSoC?+ s: y( x3 `7 B- W! i, X
8 × 8 multipliers with 32-bit accumulators. The rest of the resources within the part4 W1 ?' o" `& k+ c
utilizes the improvements of parts in the past, including the improved analog capabilities. O7 p( _' S( T) q+ \, M1 m; S- g# m
and the chip-wide analog mux system, which allows you to put analog signals$ I" ^, V' Z5 K3 u) N. S
on every pin. The make-break circuitry is available to even enable your system with7 t, w+ e  o1 w  S
the capacitive touch sensing of the 21xxx parts.
" [$ L% l: }5 _# J( h( U0 i! d% JThe second part that has been announced in the Cypress lineup is the wirelessUSB™.
3 {6 X3 d0 L1 D: v* xCypress has made an inexpensive, but powerful radio system that allows you to cut
+ m! j0 z: G* S  S8 Q) |the cord. The first radio parts operate via a communications port and can be tacked; ?- T. {& I* z2 s
onto your PSoC system to give you wireless capabilities. However, the CYWUSB6953% a, x) m! @) ?) w
part that is coming will integrate the wireless radio right into the PSoC part. This
0 d# a$ q. P4 {% lnew strain of processors will be called the PRoC™ (Programmable Radio-on-a-Chip)
1 O/ }: `' H% O* w- Y8 Mseries. The CYWUSB6953 is targeting low-cost applications so the PSoC core section
( B2 Q" P0 q: wof the chip has four digital blocks and two ‘Type E’ limited analog columns as is
6 @% V. a* j! yfound in the 21xxx parts. The radio capabilities of these parts are really exciting. The2 C; E" ^: o4 Z, _
radio operates in the 2.4 GHz ISM (industrial, scientific, medical) band. It operates1 j  W# Y$ i1 `; L7 c/ d/ S1 X% X
on its own protocol so it won’t interfere with other radio devices in that range.
3#
 樓主| 發表於 2007-9-27 10:03:32 | 只看該作者
謝謝小朱兄~~5 n0 k* x# P) a; `$ i. [
再下還有幾個疑問就是
4 }, k: S- J0 L  h8 Y在下正在用的PSoC Express把元件都模組化了# @/ T+ j. X5 ]6 D
想請問一下就是說這本書的內容是否還適合在下使用5 k$ `9 I0 P: {" Y) W
還有就是在下是在做車用攝影機
2 Q: @3 P. a+ b5 e. W4 ]& R8 i' i想請問有何DSP的書可供參考
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 05:33 AM , Processed in 0.108014 second(s), 17 queries .