QQ登錄

只需一步,快速開始

Login

用FB帳號登入

搜索
1 2 3 4
查看: 10033|回復: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[企業求才] 美商散熱零件製造商徵求Engineering Manager(年薪200萬)

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2020-12-31 10:07:44 | 顯示全部樓層 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
We are a leading manufacturer of thermal control products serving a variety of industries. We offer standard products, develops custom products for our Customers, and manufactures products designed by our Customers. Our products utilize technologies including:
8 g. z% G. N1 |+ D3 W    • Two-phase heat transfer devices such as vapor chambers and heat pipes: u8 X1 T7 [& O, s# U# G
    • Aluminum and copper heat sink manufactured by
% E) C6 d# n9 G) l) ?) x        ◦ Extrusion
' |( Q# s/ B( [* P2 e! ]        ◦ Machining (traditional cutting and also skiving)8 p  p8 ~/ s  u$ V$ H9 n
        ◦ Casting0 i4 s( u7 r5 C% T' N$ ^( g
    • Cold plates/liquid cooling solutions
" y2 b, K4 g& d* k* H4 n* x* n9 F) u8 _  M
In our manufacturing division, we have a high visibility opening for a hands-on Engineering Manager to lead the Manufacturing Engineering Group in Taiwan.5 R; A7 D: |) G; m, k  Q: Y
The prime responsibilities of this position are:
+ K' r& |; B5 X( v7 T5 `1 D    • Direct and control the Manufacturing Engineering Group in Taiwan in accordance with the goals, objectives, and tasks defined by Corporate Engineering.0 Z* m( E' j" p/ }
    • Ensure consistent methods and a sound rigorous approach to all tasks.$ O4 p" [& r) H. f
    • Mentor the engineering team in Taiwan.) c6 W% I* k5 c* B$ U4 i5 f3 |
    • Report status to the Parent company (Unites States).% y! z- d0 b  D8 S" q
    • Establish and maintain a strong presence to ensure that production quality measures are consistent with and enforce engineering product requirements.
( n( Q& @8 d1 T# f    • Lead effort to work with suppliers to improve quality and lower costs.
  l0 o/ U) j: j9 e$ O' W    • Improve the efficiency of all our asia engineering processes, including7 @9 i$ v, ]& \- a- s$ h+ k
        ◦ DFM to the parent company in the USA
$ \, Z( `2 Q/ M" x        ◦ Quotes
, `1 {& I& N, k# M        ◦ Production processes and documentation
' I0 I8 h2 d( A  q+ F8 g, {: [2 A. ^
Specific qualifications9 ]8 l5 w! G7 _# H# b
    • Reasonable proficiency in English is required for this position.
# ^5 t' `2 S5 X    • 8+ years of industry experience as a mechanical or manufacturing engineer.. ~! }. \. b) W; Q1 ]9 i
    • 3+ years of engineering management experience.
6 P7 I7 E$ t, Z" s7 q2 M3 u    • Experience in low to mid-volume manufacturing.
5 {4 C+ s9 }$ {3 q( w- Q    • A creative approach to solving manufacturing challenges in a cost-effective way.
7 w" F, K1 i* _3 w* T    • BS degree or higher in Manufacturing or Mechanical engineering.
1 N7 Z4 @* D/ U3 f    • 5 years or more direct experience in the development and implementation of efficient, tightly controlled production processes needed in the production of our products:  [/ E1 x' i5 |, V& q
        ◦ Strong working knowledge in metal fabrication processes
: j' g; z5 J( `+ R1 v5 O6 r) }) V7 P            ▪ Working knowledge of manufacturing processes such as machining, forming, diecasting is required.
% u, T7 m. N: G) ]$ k8 d            ▪ Brazing and soldering process knowledge (including cleaning) is a strong plus./ ^; G6 W2 f* j7 b" N
            ▪ Experience with thermal products (heat sinks, heat pipes, and vapor chambers) or vacuum products is a strong plus.
  u$ P( f  z: _1 ^        ◦ Provide useful manufacturing guidelines to the USA engineering
& ?/ }, _" y, i5 V  s    • Understanding of ISO-9001 or equivalent quality management system.2 b1 [" a, b1 ]" J7 H% {
        ◦ Will work with Our's Asia’s QA manager to work with 3rd party suppliers to achieve quality products.
# c) p" l; j0 b) ~! j0 R( H    • Understanding of Statistical Process Control methods and production testing is a plus.2 P& e' E( m! L  }
    • A data-based approach to troubleshooting, problem-solving, and continuous improvement.
' c) ?. C* N, s: x1 P
, x* ~4 u% j) D! `" z* E2 KWhat you will do in this role
) P2 H. v' f9 w    • Act as the representative of the Engineering to plan, implement, and direct activities in Taiwan that support the objectives defined by the Corporate Director of Engineering.- S8 `" J9 Y! f' v8 L# W
    • Lead the effort to continually improve our's supply chain.
  N; j* g8 a% T. V# D/ }    • Use your directly applicable experience to guide the development of cost-effective and reliable manufacturing processes for Our products.& w0 O4 D$ z+ ]# R" m
    • Create an engineering environment that relies on the repeatable application of process – not tribal knowledge or seat-of-the-pants methodology – to produce the industry’s best and most consistent vapor chambers, heat pipe-based products, heat sinks, cold plates, and closed-loop liquid cooling products., C( @; c, H2 S) O9 @
    • Evaluate, justify, and recommend capital equipment necessary for production and test.1 N8 ^6 K" `9 e/ a; z3 H2 y
    • Implement appropriate metrics and Statistical Process Control methods to evaluate and monitor the production line.: X: u2 l6 k, c- G/ t1 {! D. r$ l2 \
    • Apply both innovation and fundamental engineering principles to constantly improve products and processes.
. I2 ?- ^* p$ S6 ^6 _    • Manage processes by rigorously documenting them in accordance with Company and ISO requirements, and ensuring that they are scrupulously applied in all day-to-day operations.- q" x3 F1 E7 |! k; w3 c

8 s3 o3 S* I; a9 e4 ]! DWho will you report to?7 n2 q6 u# |  U5 `; c
; M6 I* u2 I* u' X# v8 Q( Y, Y
This highly visible position reports to the Director of Engineering in Santa Clara, CA, USA. Where is this position based?
3 Z8 T$ [) \, t% _, e! A! aThis position is based in Taiwan. 9 t  Q8 [( x" v9 Z
! H) p9 x- U! L/ [
Other Requirements8 K$ N0 b8 L2 U) a- w  G
We began in 1974 as a manufacturer of metal components in a variety of industries. We remain a supplier of cast, extruded and machined components, however, our main business is the design and production of industry-leading thermal management solutions. We offer an extensive array of thermal products including a wide variety of heat sink types as well as semi-custom and full-custom heat sinks designed to meet the specific requirements of our Customers.
  S$ u, e& \# i/ z' _We offer our team members a modern facility and a comfortable work environment along with a competitive set of benefits. We are a global company headquartered in beautiful Santa Clara, CA.
! {$ d8 x: q+ R- I  }
( M8 ^% z) `/ G" @0 _& T應徵/人才推薦方式:請註明來源為Chip123& r. @; k; K4 {( H
聯繫窗口:sophiew@360d.com.tw 翁小姐 886-2-21002625#7560
* _4 J6 O: y2 e: Y2 u0 R7 _' u$ c' q
9 F1 p- o& L- Q& O6 r# \$ t  u& ~& N' `
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 頂1 踩 分享分享
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 06:42 PM , Processed in 0.102006 second(s), 17 queries .