申請會員

QQ登錄

只需一步,快速開始

Login

用FB帳號登入

搜索
1 2 3 4
查看: 10017|回復: 0

[企業求才] 美商散熱零件製造商徵求Engineering Manager(年薪200萬)

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2020-12-31 10:07:44 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
We are a leading manufacturer of thermal control products serving a variety of industries. We offer standard products, develops custom products for our Customers, and manufactures products designed by our Customers. Our products utilize technologies including:
( z5 U( O# D  s9 a2 N: D    • Two-phase heat transfer devices such as vapor chambers and heat pipes( P$ @7 A" g2 d) F' k2 G, i% }6 I( z
    • Aluminum and copper heat sink manufactured by
6 S8 J' i9 e, E& ^6 _2 {4 c        ◦ Extrusion
, s0 P+ ]3 e0 [* U        ◦ Machining (traditional cutting and also skiving)
: f/ {, `" y6 G' k4 w( L+ w- D2 B) B        ◦ Casting
5 J# |- i6 n& W    • Cold plates/liquid cooling solutions
: N% x" D- c) V, R" a- w7 b0 I
( }; x' r4 w- S! t2 w3 mIn our manufacturing division, we have a high visibility opening for a hands-on Engineering Manager to lead the Manufacturing Engineering Group in Taiwan.) q/ a: [3 H1 x2 q$ m, S
The prime responsibilities of this position are:
- T& E5 r/ G3 b$ k3 c    • Direct and control the Manufacturing Engineering Group in Taiwan in accordance with the goals, objectives, and tasks defined by Corporate Engineering.
& o4 g8 f% a* R" @/ E9 W    • Ensure consistent methods and a sound rigorous approach to all tasks.) N$ d7 s& E' M( p" f, I1 b9 I
    • Mentor the engineering team in Taiwan.4 {" ]# U) A9 P+ q4 u: y$ g
    • Report status to the Parent company (Unites States).) @# X: j. A3 J, F9 o. ]- [' S, P8 |
    • Establish and maintain a strong presence to ensure that production quality measures are consistent with and enforce engineering product requirements.8 t  Y( B  U7 g$ d/ {
    • Lead effort to work with suppliers to improve quality and lower costs.
  R2 c# D) o6 i4 f    • Improve the efficiency of all our asia engineering processes, including
+ i! b8 P# A% \: Z" C  p+ I        ◦ DFM to the parent company in the USA
. W( s- m  v& {, J/ ?( d        ◦ Quotes
# R1 h3 I9 V, X( K7 ]: L; m, _, ]        ◦ Production processes and documentation( \& K! u: t3 H; C6 z/ ]5 I' q# n
2 y. z! ~+ }2 h: |' X
Specific qualifications
& O3 Q2 g- B# H& c    • Reasonable proficiency in English is required for this position.
" x% o3 m' o, O0 p" d( X& i6 z    • 8+ years of industry experience as a mechanical or manufacturing engineer.
' y, Y$ S$ z" G    • 3+ years of engineering management experience.1 _4 q+ H  \. _: }9 v3 ^5 ~4 Y4 h
    • Experience in low to mid-volume manufacturing.4 k$ V/ |. h2 ?: C: A6 Y
    • A creative approach to solving manufacturing challenges in a cost-effective way.
. w1 O" [  d$ o9 H    • BS degree or higher in Manufacturing or Mechanical engineering.
1 K, o! [. a# q! z7 p3 o' c$ m4 L5 g    • 5 years or more direct experience in the development and implementation of efficient, tightly controlled production processes needed in the production of our products:, B  s$ M: _5 r; G- M0 s2 I
        ◦ Strong working knowledge in metal fabrication processes( e4 u4 c5 r% B5 V- {9 j
            ▪ Working knowledge of manufacturing processes such as machining, forming, diecasting is required.
5 e9 z$ a+ ]9 c            ▪ Brazing and soldering process knowledge (including cleaning) is a strong plus.
, }) B9 t4 i/ q8 s5 z2 [. J8 ?2 ^            ▪ Experience with thermal products (heat sinks, heat pipes, and vapor chambers) or vacuum products is a strong plus.6 [* {) |" q7 t  \' c
        ◦ Provide useful manufacturing guidelines to the USA engineering2 `, ?6 m3 X: O
    • Understanding of ISO-9001 or equivalent quality management system., ^6 {- n  s8 K6 w1 K- F
        ◦ Will work with Our's Asia’s QA manager to work with 3rd party suppliers to achieve quality products.0 {: Q5 H2 c1 F7 i
    • Understanding of Statistical Process Control methods and production testing is a plus.
' a, W% ^4 h* c( H    • A data-based approach to troubleshooting, problem-solving, and continuous improvement.
! ~: b5 n0 }* p2 Y/ D
0 C  ?; W9 z6 h9 G/ p6 XWhat you will do in this role" h& e; h: L, {; i  t. v
    • Act as the representative of the Engineering to plan, implement, and direct activities in Taiwan that support the objectives defined by the Corporate Director of Engineering.
# W9 \" k. M: o* [" Y    • Lead the effort to continually improve our's supply chain.
- Z1 i4 D& A( w    • Use your directly applicable experience to guide the development of cost-effective and reliable manufacturing processes for Our products.! a( w  l1 r- {: a/ @( H
    • Create an engineering environment that relies on the repeatable application of process – not tribal knowledge or seat-of-the-pants methodology – to produce the industry’s best and most consistent vapor chambers, heat pipe-based products, heat sinks, cold plates, and closed-loop liquid cooling products.8 [/ P# q; W# N1 T! g  ?4 N& T* n
    • Evaluate, justify, and recommend capital equipment necessary for production and test.. h% r( J) _% q' A
    • Implement appropriate metrics and Statistical Process Control methods to evaluate and monitor the production line.( N7 g( s1 _" ^
    • Apply both innovation and fundamental engineering principles to constantly improve products and processes.! q, y& U3 p! b$ ?: Z
    • Manage processes by rigorously documenting them in accordance with Company and ISO requirements, and ensuring that they are scrupulously applied in all day-to-day operations.! s  ]+ o* V. \8 U, |( l# ~
  s+ O( T% l! C' k) m. X
Who will you report to?# i9 F0 N  w7 t% z0 X; y, q" v

3 f8 u. s/ N( ^This highly visible position reports to the Director of Engineering in Santa Clara, CA, USA. Where is this position based?7 Y3 [& F& O' c$ u  k/ F
This position is based in Taiwan.   t& _7 X% |, ]6 X9 U

( A8 C) ~$ d, H/ H  I' ROther Requirements
4 S8 X1 L! H: G- g. t( ^We began in 1974 as a manufacturer of metal components in a variety of industries. We remain a supplier of cast, extruded and machined components, however, our main business is the design and production of industry-leading thermal management solutions. We offer an extensive array of thermal products including a wide variety of heat sink types as well as semi-custom and full-custom heat sinks designed to meet the specific requirements of our Customers.
+ \* V$ [/ }2 {+ A5 L+ XWe offer our team members a modern facility and a comfortable work environment along with a competitive set of benefits. We are a global company headquartered in beautiful Santa Clara, CA.* Q$ w' ?4 `' O3 R; \( l$ Q1 I( q
! B3 `- J/ c% W* T1 l; c) W3 x' j
應徵/人才推薦方式:請註明來源為Chip123
  u; q8 i' @3 Q8 m2 O1 T聯繫窗口:sophiew@360d.com.tw 翁小姐 886-2-21002625#7560
" e8 s4 V$ f' t) h8 S
3 {! b' c2 w- z( `
/ _- C  ]2 C  L9 r& e( t
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 10:02 PM , Processed in 0.114006 second(s), 18 queries .