QQ登錄

只需一步,快速開始

Login

用FB帳號登入

搜索
1 2 3 4
查看: 10032|回復: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[企業求才] 美商散熱零件製造商徵求Engineering Manager(年薪200萬)

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2020-12-31 10:07:44 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |正序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
We are a leading manufacturer of thermal control products serving a variety of industries. We offer standard products, develops custom products for our Customers, and manufactures products designed by our Customers. Our products utilize technologies including:
3 p* _. V; ]' ?- ~% T7 x    • Two-phase heat transfer devices such as vapor chambers and heat pipes0 T  J% q' n8 B! v1 x7 u
    • Aluminum and copper heat sink manufactured by
- m1 a7 b; b9 m6 m2 D$ t/ e        ◦ Extrusion
; V8 n& B9 u) o2 L% w# ^3 d        ◦ Machining (traditional cutting and also skiving)
( g' {* ]' d9 L7 J6 e        ◦ Casting
8 N# D& O# t9 ?  x. `2 k7 V    • Cold plates/liquid cooling solutions
% d& U+ f5 r! E9 B; A- C3 c5 c8 C( T- U% D7 q. a$ [" f
In our manufacturing division, we have a high visibility opening for a hands-on Engineering Manager to lead the Manufacturing Engineering Group in Taiwan.+ ]+ \/ r! K2 }: _4 o4 I9 x! T1 m
The prime responsibilities of this position are:6 F  S- F4 M# s# E0 J# O# O0 ]; q! v
    • Direct and control the Manufacturing Engineering Group in Taiwan in accordance with the goals, objectives, and tasks defined by Corporate Engineering.+ V7 L6 S2 s% T, g8 h5 M
    • Ensure consistent methods and a sound rigorous approach to all tasks.
" W( t$ i0 d0 Z" _8 z    • Mentor the engineering team in Taiwan.
0 s6 V: @( ~: ]& M5 B8 |- D1 B    • Report status to the Parent company (Unites States).0 N$ a& E& s  M$ }6 I
    • Establish and maintain a strong presence to ensure that production quality measures are consistent with and enforce engineering product requirements.
# P9 M9 x! `( F    • Lead effort to work with suppliers to improve quality and lower costs.% a! J! ]- v( o. s
    • Improve the efficiency of all our asia engineering processes, including
3 v& y0 k  P, B% H0 b        ◦ DFM to the parent company in the USA( `: M, k/ U$ h' m$ ^) E5 M4 _- D
        ◦ Quotes
2 P3 |) |/ B% O1 d1 t, X# J$ T        ◦ Production processes and documentation, \* Z$ [; i/ g" _9 {3 E
) E" b& q/ o- P* i; w0 I' F: J
Specific qualifications
3 i  U9 B4 v8 q    • Reasonable proficiency in English is required for this position.2 V% g0 f( x* g6 a4 O' P2 W0 W
    • 8+ years of industry experience as a mechanical or manufacturing engineer.9 V  n8 P+ U1 O# K. o9 ], |: n
    • 3+ years of engineering management experience.* d- V* J* S2 w+ N/ v# i0 D
    • Experience in low to mid-volume manufacturing.4 J4 R: }4 k8 V+ k( M/ l: g0 @! B
    • A creative approach to solving manufacturing challenges in a cost-effective way.
5 K) a5 Q5 y0 o: ]! n5 ^    • BS degree or higher in Manufacturing or Mechanical engineering.
+ }- C. o( ~, o3 E; @, z    • 5 years or more direct experience in the development and implementation of efficient, tightly controlled production processes needed in the production of our products:5 L5 _1 N9 f3 s& H; h& N' r9 v
        ◦ Strong working knowledge in metal fabrication processes( Z5 v+ X; [2 D& d* n
            ▪ Working knowledge of manufacturing processes such as machining, forming, diecasting is required.3 e" E! I1 X' m  u2 R& ]: g9 U8 u4 q
            ▪ Brazing and soldering process knowledge (including cleaning) is a strong plus.# X2 k5 ?8 i* v" p) l# p& ?5 z
            ▪ Experience with thermal products (heat sinks, heat pipes, and vapor chambers) or vacuum products is a strong plus.
8 G, l' Z! f3 q& J* \, ~        ◦ Provide useful manufacturing guidelines to the USA engineering# D8 l- Y$ X6 l( N0 r
    • Understanding of ISO-9001 or equivalent quality management system.
; v9 `- N% _& H: @8 ?' R" G0 m3 U        ◦ Will work with Our's Asia’s QA manager to work with 3rd party suppliers to achieve quality products.% `8 a, `% r8 ]2 R+ c
    • Understanding of Statistical Process Control methods and production testing is a plus.
$ I9 u* Y) v% c" O+ I6 X& h3 s    • A data-based approach to troubleshooting, problem-solving, and continuous improvement.
; k2 [% g6 H; i* w
7 B- m' Y4 U8 Y- ?9 fWhat you will do in this role7 U5 E2 u. Q! v) R3 d& N7 `
    • Act as the representative of the Engineering to plan, implement, and direct activities in Taiwan that support the objectives defined by the Corporate Director of Engineering.3 P: c' o1 U6 Z3 O. q5 P- @; p1 @
    • Lead the effort to continually improve our's supply chain.; B& b  m/ w: w& o2 U6 b/ q( }2 N! \$ R
    • Use your directly applicable experience to guide the development of cost-effective and reliable manufacturing processes for Our products.0 r; B5 O0 D! Q
    • Create an engineering environment that relies on the repeatable application of process – not tribal knowledge or seat-of-the-pants methodology – to produce the industry’s best and most consistent vapor chambers, heat pipe-based products, heat sinks, cold plates, and closed-loop liquid cooling products.
* l( j& Y1 ~  {6 b8 L8 b7 [, x! j    • Evaluate, justify, and recommend capital equipment necessary for production and test.
+ _5 R2 s6 h+ M2 V5 e    • Implement appropriate metrics and Statistical Process Control methods to evaluate and monitor the production line." f4 V& {2 h7 S/ D
    • Apply both innovation and fundamental engineering principles to constantly improve products and processes.0 ~0 z& Y, |' A" g
    • Manage processes by rigorously documenting them in accordance with Company and ISO requirements, and ensuring that they are scrupulously applied in all day-to-day operations.
6 ~; A- P, Y. Y1 s' s2 [6 a# x$ \! n- F
Who will you report to?8 B; H/ z7 }1 u" T
: Q; A+ E# ]6 V/ [- C. q
This highly visible position reports to the Director of Engineering in Santa Clara, CA, USA. Where is this position based?
  ]4 n3 D7 m1 IThis position is based in Taiwan.
* n. t) N( a% [
; h0 T3 [+ s2 POther Requirements  U3 N* ?' K+ s) _' E( B5 j6 [+ t
We began in 1974 as a manufacturer of metal components in a variety of industries. We remain a supplier of cast, extruded and machined components, however, our main business is the design and production of industry-leading thermal management solutions. We offer an extensive array of thermal products including a wide variety of heat sink types as well as semi-custom and full-custom heat sinks designed to meet the specific requirements of our Customers.
+ ]6 Y$ j  i+ s% H4 i; w! v6 iWe offer our team members a modern facility and a comfortable work environment along with a competitive set of benefits. We are a global company headquartered in beautiful Santa Clara, CA.8 j( `$ g/ f+ t" i
$ B2 t8 N) n1 p( b, T% h5 ~9 q
應徵/人才推薦方式:請註明來源為Chip1238 Z3 _" K( k& ]) G  z" O" ]
聯繫窗口:sophiew@360d.com.tw 翁小姐 886-2-21002625#75602 @8 B. @2 ^; I) _

( p% ]3 t! v2 Q9 g5 R/ L1 _$ K9 c4 Z! ], n
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 頂1 踩 分享分享
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 06:02 PM , Processed in 0.105006 second(s), 18 queries .