QQ登錄

只需一步,快速開始

Login

用FB帳號登入

搜索
1 2 3 4
查看: 10212|回復: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[企業求才] 美商散熱零件製造商徵求Engineering Manager(年薪200萬)

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2020-12-31 10:07:44 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
We are a leading manufacturer of thermal control products serving a variety of industries. We offer standard products, develops custom products for our Customers, and manufactures products designed by our Customers. Our products utilize technologies including:
! R) e' {* B, y/ Y3 W    • Two-phase heat transfer devices such as vapor chambers and heat pipes% h# X. l+ ^) H/ O
    • Aluminum and copper heat sink manufactured by
/ K  D# Y' l% I2 v        ◦ Extrusion
0 P3 p- Q: r1 b; h) e! h! q        ◦ Machining (traditional cutting and also skiving): W2 W- i  r5 l- s. X  a: A$ z
        ◦ Casting  ~7 Y+ D/ l+ a+ c% L
    • Cold plates/liquid cooling solutions
$ L2 _% [! x% A! B2 [6 {
; \: a( B4 E* s: G+ a7 UIn our manufacturing division, we have a high visibility opening for a hands-on Engineering Manager to lead the Manufacturing Engineering Group in Taiwan.
+ z  o) ~1 o' i* y0 @: F$ a, HThe prime responsibilities of this position are:1 P4 N- p  s& {
    • Direct and control the Manufacturing Engineering Group in Taiwan in accordance with the goals, objectives, and tasks defined by Corporate Engineering.
+ {0 ]3 [' I' F3 ?    • Ensure consistent methods and a sound rigorous approach to all tasks.
+ S5 y% Y- T/ B- P% R    • Mentor the engineering team in Taiwan.5 G+ Y* E2 u1 X" d  V2 k# Q% f
    • Report status to the Parent company (Unites States).# }3 v$ ~. p* k6 O  y- Y" Z4 c
    • Establish and maintain a strong presence to ensure that production quality measures are consistent with and enforce engineering product requirements.
& o9 Q0 |: O9 O: g    • Lead effort to work with suppliers to improve quality and lower costs.% @3 j8 U$ O# m5 o5 p
    • Improve the efficiency of all our asia engineering processes, including
1 g- P. i, R5 s, w6 e) ?; N5 s1 b        ◦ DFM to the parent company in the USA
% y% N% g2 p2 c3 T        ◦ Quotes! d0 C5 M0 j$ V9 n0 h3 ^; F/ Q, [
        ◦ Production processes and documentation
( v! t% b# b( H6 `  r& W
8 b! v% q" B9 n; P5 ?- c- |$ JSpecific qualifications" V( @- d0 c9 f1 N
    • Reasonable proficiency in English is required for this position.) p" m5 b9 A, O( E* W, }9 W! M
    • 8+ years of industry experience as a mechanical or manufacturing engineer.
. P& L( k) T5 V& j    • 3+ years of engineering management experience.
- i1 K! R! m& x3 @" A( P, Y/ m    • Experience in low to mid-volume manufacturing.
$ ?. F( d; |" {+ v8 b0 \- {    • A creative approach to solving manufacturing challenges in a cost-effective way.. ^6 i. i2 R$ Y. C0 }/ P) }6 O
    • BS degree or higher in Manufacturing or Mechanical engineering.* x6 Z7 F) }7 l$ A! @7 M8 ?/ q+ @
    • 5 years or more direct experience in the development and implementation of efficient, tightly controlled production processes needed in the production of our products:* a, Q$ h' t( J; }5 Y1 ~  G
        ◦ Strong working knowledge in metal fabrication processes+ v0 T  _4 _+ v! h3 ~/ r
            ▪ Working knowledge of manufacturing processes such as machining, forming, diecasting is required.0 k" W- N8 i/ s" c7 R% x" F5 d6 I
            ▪ Brazing and soldering process knowledge (including cleaning) is a strong plus.
% M* Y7 w9 K' a# [+ M9 V' y            ▪ Experience with thermal products (heat sinks, heat pipes, and vapor chambers) or vacuum products is a strong plus.& M3 ]& D; N- O$ O) b; [
        ◦ Provide useful manufacturing guidelines to the USA engineering1 ^; m8 G& |4 {+ e
    • Understanding of ISO-9001 or equivalent quality management system.' W* y+ }6 W4 A8 M8 r
        ◦ Will work with Our's Asia’s QA manager to work with 3rd party suppliers to achieve quality products.- d7 N, v, a/ w
    • Understanding of Statistical Process Control methods and production testing is a plus.- W0 o' ?& _+ W6 I( b6 p3 n+ Z& I
    • A data-based approach to troubleshooting, problem-solving, and continuous improvement.9 B% e1 b8 f7 W/ J$ n2 d2 h# @# \
" ^# C# a3 l' p( f6 k0 F
What you will do in this role6 s. n3 y6 J! n. o) T8 }
    • Act as the representative of the Engineering to plan, implement, and direct activities in Taiwan that support the objectives defined by the Corporate Director of Engineering.6 ~* ?  ^, N% Z4 P/ ~+ P! t/ c/ `
    • Lead the effort to continually improve our's supply chain.
" e1 m8 e7 U1 g; Y2 T4 M+ ^+ X/ N    • Use your directly applicable experience to guide the development of cost-effective and reliable manufacturing processes for Our products.5 B+ f- V4 n$ L: `5 p2 b' p+ `
    • Create an engineering environment that relies on the repeatable application of process – not tribal knowledge or seat-of-the-pants methodology – to produce the industry’s best and most consistent vapor chambers, heat pipe-based products, heat sinks, cold plates, and closed-loop liquid cooling products.
; }5 H7 w& S1 c    • Evaluate, justify, and recommend capital equipment necessary for production and test.
2 C. l8 X3 J0 C; {+ b& ?1 B    • Implement appropriate metrics and Statistical Process Control methods to evaluate and monitor the production line.
( y4 N9 r* ?2 G8 D8 L6 }    • Apply both innovation and fundamental engineering principles to constantly improve products and processes.
# a6 W. Z  v& Y% s# y    • Manage processes by rigorously documenting them in accordance with Company and ISO requirements, and ensuring that they are scrupulously applied in all day-to-day operations." n! k  f( c8 W# @5 f
6 I' u: Z4 d  p: {
Who will you report to?
# _0 I7 b# a' x% I$ w, v
; N1 ?8 v3 C  f' W9 FThis highly visible position reports to the Director of Engineering in Santa Clara, CA, USA. Where is this position based?" K3 @6 y$ Z) `- F9 w4 ^0 f  g
This position is based in Taiwan. ) |8 B4 d2 }& ?
8 |- ]' o! `2 [9 r+ n, L5 L+ E$ K
Other Requirements
# F( c% ~+ m- F: B. q, x) a. MWe began in 1974 as a manufacturer of metal components in a variety of industries. We remain a supplier of cast, extruded and machined components, however, our main business is the design and production of industry-leading thermal management solutions. We offer an extensive array of thermal products including a wide variety of heat sink types as well as semi-custom and full-custom heat sinks designed to meet the specific requirements of our Customers.
- r* |' o3 [9 n# T! b2 M3 OWe offer our team members a modern facility and a comfortable work environment along with a competitive set of benefits. We are a global company headquartered in beautiful Santa Clara, CA.7 t, Y+ A8 ?0 y' C7 H- F. L

% Q3 h3 C/ l, D( l4 s應徵/人才推薦方式:請註明來源為Chip1231 ~; M/ ^+ K' N1 x. |  ?* u" ~
聯繫窗口:sophiew@360d.com.tw 翁小姐 886-2-21002625#7560
: }* g/ _9 L  i$ G% s
2 W" I3 G; ?3 _5 \. o8 M7 B+ L4 O* `9 r7 G: k
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 頂1 踩 分享分享
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-9-25 03:30 AM , Processed in 0.156009 second(s), 17 queries .