[複製鏈接]
1#
發表於 2012-3-16 11:56:21 | 顯示全部樓層
招聘公司:A famous IC company1 H' ?: t. T5 f" ^, {  v
招聘岗位:SW-Windows Driver Design Engineer
& K( b5 x$ Q3 g! d# ~7 p工作地点:Shanghai
, F# F* m5 R" m+ F# G
9 b0 q: w' z% V8 X1 U9 ]岗位描述:
1 E5 Y* r  _4 e; S" n( L% I-Work with WIFI Application team to develop new wireless feature/technology -Work with WIFI hardware team on new chip design and bring up -Support software releases during test and release cycles -Interface with the ASIC teams on chip features and programming model - Develop and maintain key features for WIFI software on Windows OS platform - Support software releases during test and release cycles
; f! o: j$ I. d) `5 U; M
0 e3 F5 y4 r) U9 E6 D+ ?! y职位要求:3 k" b; Y# M) T$ |- R+ y
Skills/Experience Experience -Experience with wireless drivers and/or other networking drivers -WIFI development experience is highly desired -Windows OS or Unix/Linux driver experience -Experience in release processes, build and packaging -Excellent verbal and written communication skills -Experience with embedded platform development -Experience with full software life cycle and delivery mechanisms -Product architecture, design, implementation and testing experience Coding Language and skill -Knowledge of networking protocols and security concepts -Knowledge of multi-threading and synchronization in a driver environment -Familiarity with hardware debugging -Strong understanding of OS kernel internals Responsibilities Personality: - Excellent communication and coordination capability; - Good self-learning ability; - Good self-sufficiency; - High degree of initiative and responsibility; Education Requirements - Master degree or above in CS/EE
2#
發表於 2013-11-29 13:36:44 | 顯示全部樓層
Manager-Firmware4 o  l6 @  g4 h( f& N5 O( G4 M# I, }
公      司:a global communications technology company
' H' o. W. @' F  H6 k) A% c; h: g工作地点:深圳3 u5 [( y# W6 H: K* e

( U! G& z5 ^* Z" q* n& A; v. U) i3 _0 T职位描述: V/ Z5 c$ s8 U# i) P/ ^; P
1.Research new features and technologies and understand their implementation in the Arris family of WHS CPE products. Have the ability to analyze requirements and develop features test plans. " G+ k& a" H( p# s7 U5 n, T# g
2.Oversee the writing of test plans, test procedures and reports. Generate test reports/summary docs for milestone deliverables.
' a# ?( R) @8 _5 s* |3.Generate staffing and project plans in support of Touchstone deliverables per the PoR. 5 Y( \( R  r' Z/ z9 ~! @
4.Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrate strong problem solving skills and work well on individual tasks and in a team environment.  Must be able to communicate project status/issues to management team.0 \' B9 ]6 Z4 ^5 H
5.Identify test case automation candidates to reduce the amount of manual testing required. ) Y# h6 C. j2 F$ \  j, A' G
6.Must be able to formulate SQA/automation strategies in conjunction with Kirkland, Beaverton, & Atlanta management team.
/ c/ @8 f+ n7 G/ T4 @& ]7.Manage department activities within budgetary constraints.
) A8 b4 x1 X3 n
; l2 r: [0 L1 p/ [职位要求3 F/ g. Q5 u4 |) L$ v% v
1.Formal Education:BSEET, BSEE, BSCS % Y9 O5 D2 O! N( y5 O
2.SQA experience - 5+ years experience % F$ ~) |( t9 n" s8 j1 _4 b1 M! S
3.Knowledge of cable systems preferred or related industry experience.  
& G& |. |$ _, N/ d% x4.DOCSIS/Packetcable experience a plus.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 10:06 PM , Processed in 0.101006 second(s), 17 queries .