[複製鏈接]
發表於 2011-9-6 14:19:27 | 顯示全部樓層
招聘公司:A famous IC company1 q$ ~8 b2 c2 g
招聘岗位:Field Sales Engineer
) F+ j, \+ V6 s% w6 R7 v- J工作地点:Shenzhen- |! [/ L, V' R7 o# ~! C+ k" }9 a
& i! o. l& P" K9 R, _1 D
岗位描述:Duties:4 q- H- D1 g: y3 m- `0 k
Service and develop assigned accounts. Building good relationships
4 i- Q" h. v5 _3 owith these accounts and exercise solution selling to win new opportunities.
  u1 P  a; F( `" L( W# o6 jProspecting and developing new accounts.
( R. E8 v8 \9 ^& qAchieve/exceed preset sales targets and increase market share
" o2 J/ {) G( ^Develop account business plans/penetration strategy and update periodically 4 w7 i9 O, P0 f: s. K& J
Update and maintain all account information and activities in CRM/SFDC system.
2 J4 p& |+ @0 b" J6 N5 V1 H& q. b
职位要求:Requirements:
& f. H$ q8 M9 [/ k9 V3-5 years working experience in semiconductor sales/application
. D6 w6 R; I; rExperience in key account management and Telecom related industry
9 |8 ]) W9 R$ ?0 m2 t9 eExcellent communication/ presentation skills 1 R, H' t4 j$ l" f7 k; P
University graduate in electronics preferred or equivalent qualification $ d& H8 i6 q4 w
Fluent in oral and written English (CET6 or higher)
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2011-9-22 15:42:30 | 顯示全部樓層
招聘公司:A famous IC company
3 F- l7 J% H3 m1 E招聘岗位:Field Application Engineer
8 q( o1 H) E/ r  X+ X0 Z1 R工作地点:Shanghai
' J5 s( G  H/ ~3 ?9 ?" U
' A0 r5 z# g8 j3 {( I岗位描述:
7 [. N% D; s( W( tJob Description: As part of the Sales Team, you will work with our Sales Managers, Business Unit, and Marketing to discover new sales opportunities and provide application support to customers in the region. You will be responsible for designing in XX's portfolio of products into customers’ applications. Responsibilities include support of the XX product portfolio including chip level design, system design, technical support, and business support. Responsibilities The FAE will have the following Key responsibilities: Take the technical lead in the sales process by managing all the technical issues at assigned customers. Champion the customer needs and work with BU and product marketing team to develop competitive technical solutions Work with the customer’s R&D team to get XX’s products designed in Support existing customers with in depth design assistance at a “post sale” stage Document these design activities using SFDC Establish rapport with the customer and become the expert for all the technical inquiries. Be aware of the size and nature of the business at the assigned account and assist in developing the account penetration strategy Understand the competitive landscape and continuously work on differentiating XX’s solutions. Manage multiple projects and follow up on various tasks to ensure timely support and execution. Ensure clear and regular external internal reporting and communication Influence future XX products by providing customer feedback back to the hardware and software development groups at headquarters.
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2011-9-22 15:42:36 | 顯示全部樓層
职位要求:
, L' u$ b% q- ]: d6 U' x1 K5 T2 dKey objectives: The job holder is responsible for delivering professional technical support and trouble-shooting to XX’s service contract customers. Build up customer long term relationship to win customer technical trust. Help to grow product and service business. Be a customer IP advisor; fulfil customer service requirements and add-on XX value. Capable of explaining difficult concepts to customers. Capable of teaching customers on how to use programmatically our products. Capable of diagnosing and debugging intricate and complex problems those customers are experiencing. Solution seeker. Exceptionally, when a problem cannot be solved by its own technical capabilities, the application engineer will isolate the issue and find the part of the driver that is responsible for the problem and interact directly with the engineer responsible to find a solution. Core competence: Highly technical, broad understanding of very complicated issues Excellent Team-player capable of a perfect and seamless integration in Technical but also Sales team. Highly-responsible engineer that will deliver very high-quality technical support to XX customers in their application and driver development. Strong technical skills with a customer-oriented attitude, and a high degree of enthusiasm and energy Self driven with strong ability to take ownership of customer relationships, solve technical issues and handle solution coordination with the customers and XX R&D/Support organization Good communications and listening skills, with the ability to articulate issues and solutions internally (English)
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2011-10-3 09:30:06 | 顯示全部樓層
FAE的工作項目會跟著不同公司的定位而有所不同.
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2011-10-21 09:22:20 | 顯示全部樓層
招聘公司:A famous IC company
* K. t' a/ ?6 E: [3 u) M招聘岗位:Field Applications Engineer
; u) ^! p8 q6 H4 L* {' x工作地点:Beijing
9 ^* ]4 @" G4 G0 g/ [+ W( j5 Q: k$ f8 a
  h: V/ u+ n' T1 J/ H岗位描述:
" \1 d: C, F( w" VJob Responsibility: Reporting to the Area Sales Manager, the major duties including- Identify potential customers, make sales calls and establish good customer relationship Assist customers for system design Launch new products/service and promotion plan Provide technical and application support to customers · Provide technical and product training to customers and distributors
+ w! X: V  W$ F3 K+ x0 R: j0 T/ S/ m6 A" ?
职位要求:
4 R1 S/ D$ K" T( eJob Requirements: · B. Sc. or M.Sc. in Electrical/Electronic Engineering is a MUST · Strong technical background is a MUST · Experience in CPU(ARM, PowerPC, MIPs)and DSP development or application, Baseband of WCDMA/TD/WiMAX/LTE, Home Gateway Unit(HGU), Voice Over IP (VoIP), xPON etc. · Over 3 years working experience in Telecom/Datacom industry, relevant experience in one or more of the following areas/products will be preferred. · Be familiar with the system architecture (hardware and software) and data flow processing of baseband and base station which will be preferred. · Broadband Router, Security/VPN Router, Soft Switches, Video Server, Base Station, Base Station Controller, Voice Gateway, Access Gateway, Trunking Gateway, ….etc…. · Open minded, good in communication, customer-oriented · Aggressive and willing to take challenging assignments · Good command of English
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2012-5-7 18:02:21 | 顯示全部樓層
招聘公司:one famous IC company
$ e. ~$ l- C7 O, K8 t0 A招聘岗位:Account Manager
. X# _: [9 j. J# Y/ T# H+ h! p$ v工作地点:Shanghai- i% C2 w- v2 Q$ U" X9 E5 D

( q* A) l& e/ W$ _+ b2 O岗位描述:
+ S; t; d! ^( V* d: x0 I1) Reporting into Huawei/ZTE SAM (Strategic Account Manager) based in Shanghai (preferred location); 2) Territory coverage: Shanghai, Beijing, Xi’an, and the customer’s other locations outside South China; 3) Working closely with FAEs to identify new design opportunities; 4) Identify customer decision makers/influencers and develop relationship with them in each of the assigned customer site; 5) Advise BU in details on the relative business size and importance of various opportunities at various sites; 6) Map out design win strategies and formulate actions plan for BU, sales and FAEs collectively to take to penetrate the account.
  V5 Z) A+ T4 K/ y5 }" L7 G. J$ W
# b+ j: n, a1 y% C3 K' b9 _6 b职位要求:
' q; W* S5 z; i# S! k$ v* u2 D" o; u1) Bachelor degree or above in EE or related field; 2) Excellent English; 3) Excellent communications skill; 4) Business acumen; 5) Team working spirit; 6) Minimum 3 years engineering experiences; 7) Minimum 3 years sales experience; 8) Working experiences and relationship with Huawei/ZTE.
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-5-22 14:29:19 | 顯示全部樓層
FAE(System Engineer)# u9 k; Z: p" ?2 D+ V, Q. _# H
公      司:NO.263-A famous IC company9 O# _- W8 J) B! V  p! c
工作地点:上海1 }) l; U/ H/ D, `, ?
3 t" ~4 Z! F# Y+ U3 z
职位描述
- X# g' D" \8 K+ XWork with customers to optimize low power DRAM (LPDDR) setting in smart phone applications, help customer to do BSP code review and SW/HW trouble shooting; collect customers’ and market information.
8 N! `" B7 L4 q8 C7 A! H+ r0 W8 @* y0 ^4 \* I( B* S7 E
职位要求
0 X4 @! l% v6 r9 r+ CGood interpersonal and communication skills in English, mandarin or Japanese
% E; |# O' T' C! n2 Y6 R% h% [8 T2 years working experience with BSP development on ARM based smart phone or tablet+ N/ Z# b* Z7 g% w
Experience with hardware development/debug3 L5 U/ Q: l2 h$ w4 r! n' i0 m) h; D
Willing to learn new lab equipment such as oscilloscope/logic analyzer: J  f7 `6 |: B
Below 35 years old
7 R; ~  Y# c/ @  y+ Z0 G( S" ]2 OSome travel for on-site customer support may be required
! A7 t, z9 x1 i* u* O/ n; hNeed frequently visit customer to promote our LPDDR products and secure design-win.
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-7-23 14:18:34 | 顯示全部樓層
系统/应用工程师# H# |6 z  v0 h2 @9 H& L

" ]# I( H$ x$ B3 g/ T" _# Y2 S% _公      司:famous IC design company in shanghai. q  U3 n: q# Z9 d
工作地点:上海
- l7 e7 T) Z9 A4 ^# w2 u$ Q. {0 d8 }" ?9 T0 `) Q" k1 Q5 a
主要工作职责: % b% U9 X2 j% u4 [0 w- ?% T
1. 负责笔记本、电动工具、电动自行车等锂电池保护系统的软硬件设计 ' ]0 W. S5 y' j* B3 O2 Z. z
2. 参与公司锂电池计量和保护芯片的新产品的系统开发、设计及验证
+ X3 Y1 t) M) c' b- ^3. 制定产品规格,就芯片原理及关键参数等技术问题与客户交流,了解客户真实需求 : n0 D7 c' A, y* M6 q
4. 配合设计人员完成芯片设计,提供建设性意见
) l$ F& ^4 ]* p5 {* `5. 制定芯片验证方案,完成芯片的系统验证
9 G  V) ^/ f0 g# a2 d6 ]6. 针对公司产品设计应用电路、编写应用软件、整理应用笔记等技术文档 $ {: r: {. s* a+ l6 ~! O/ P* H% D
7. 研究锂电池容量算法,提取满足客户需要的容量模型
- K, d# ?  ]- Y$ H) U$ C8. 进行内部员工培训,为FAE提供技术培训和支持,
' @( T( p* n4 m2 j: r$ \# ?) r; ?- f9. 为销售提供技术支持,解决用户遇到的技术问题
1 a' ]4 G: R8 @+ c  }9 z! ]) S. c- V) A" I* H* }8 [
职位要求:  % ?, s2 L5 {  E5 r( ?
1. 计算机、电子、微电子、通信相关专业本科及以上学历; 5 Y7 M& ?8 z/ L$ B  _4 X/ x
2. 3年以上芯片应用经验,曾参与或主导锂电池计量或保护芯片产品的设计。 5 O1 G" o' ?& h- e
3. 了解笔记本、电动工具、电动自行车等应用系统的电气特性
& I; j' z6 W# C8 E& b1 M1 [4. 了解锂电池Cell及Pack特性,对锂电池容量模型具有一定了解
( T' X% m2 b5 N: Z6 Y, n" N5. 正确理解Spec要求,可独立完成Spec的制定和芯片的验证工作
, @" B6 d. ]% Q+ u* i3 @6. 精通嵌入式软件开发,有一定的C/C++编程语言经验 * b% H( q/ F2 c* A# }1 s
7. 丰富的电路分析、设计经验,熟悉常用的电池元器件的应用 % z+ K5 f- s% j5 T
8. 良好的沟通能力,可正确理解客户的真实需求
' n' G: K. p+ U6 i$ |9. 认同客户导向,可快速解决客户问题 * z8 v9 T; |) p( w. a4 W) l
10. 具备良好的读写与英语能力
* f/ x8 b5 u) J- g11. 积极进取,良好的团队合作精神。
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-8-16 13:38:51 | 顯示全部樓層
Staff AE for P&R" k/ ?' o# ?5 `" F4 T" [7 t/ r# [# c4 X7 M
' Q% W. {0 i) p7 q2 j
公      司:One world top EDA company# C  d$ [7 o/ H  g9 a
工作地点:韩国
) @2 O2 R1 h1 A- j6 ~/ C5 A$ m' G+ b
Responsibilities, Education, and experience information: ; U9 L! J+ o0 q. L, @7 |
·          Work closely with the sales team to identify and scope opportunities for the ICD platform.
- {+ j" ]$ |) U& y·          Understand the Goal and Objective, then plan and execute and manage key technical evaluations by co-working proactively with existing and potential customers as well as team colleagues 8 R, r7 n, e2 C; F9 s  _: f" e0 W
·          Summarize the tasks and projects, and report to manager and share with team effectively
& d% s! n  P: P4 \0 H1 Q/ m·          Train, ramp-up and accompany customer project. 7 S. S) w) M( @- w' |; `- P$ B
·          Conduct basic and advanced trainings, presentations and demos as necessary.
: y) _( {; t1 N: t8 w9 F  X·          Ramp-up other members of the team on the advanced ICD back-end technologies and tools.
) c$ D' |  ]& F) y. h" C·          Providing technical expertise to address clients’ queries, which need expert involvement5 Q/ U$ X! v7 \; I0 w. p2 t& s
$ @+ B! {5 @. v5 [5 `; L
Minimum experience Required   
; `9 }; w* ?" N$ ?4 _10+ years experience in digital IC implementation including floorplan, powerplan, placement, CTS, routing, SI & STA signoff. % Y0 \! b! f" B# E& }
Hands-on experience on running 0.13um / 90nm hierarchical, timing driven, SI prevention, low power place-and-route projects a big plus  & C3 i3 e. }1 p/ w' g5 j
Familiar with SOC-E, STA (ETS or PrimeTime-SI), RC extraction, LEF generation with Abstract generator  
9 D1 P, w0 A( q1 Z. TKnowledge of Linux and tcl is a must  7 C3 g3 L% M' Y+ r" m: D5 B
Good program / engagement management skill  
% Z6 T3 Z5 x% h1 ^$ GEffective team player, willing to learn  4 V5 d& i# l+ U0 Q% x  U- L& [
Good command of English (written or oral)
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-9-17 10:48:44 | 顯示全部樓層
Field Applications Engineer7 ~6 V& ?$ p6 C& h. ?
7 Z- R/ ]2 M) R8 b/ \; Q* ?3 `+ \3 C
公      司:One world top EDA company5 \7 m0 j+ t  O
工作地点:北京- f; b3 j, d' e
5 ~0 M1 d4 [. k  E7 l) M1 F! D* N
Position Description:      
% K& Z/ I5 a& F, {-          The Field Applications Engineer is responsible for working directly with customers in key technical pre-sales and post-sales roles to provide architectural and design consulting on the best use of Intellectual Property software programmable cores in various different applications including Wireless Communications, Audio processing as well as Image pre and post processing in a customer''s ASIC design.* Q: n+ Q1 d: c, ?
-          DPU cores are used by the world leading semiconductor development and supplier companies. As the Field Applications Engineer, you will be working with customers on the next generation designs. In the Wireless Communications application, customers are using cores in their 2G, 3G, 4G (LTE and LTE-Advanced) modem systems for User Equipment and Infrastructure products. You will be working with industry leading customers on their next generation designs.
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2013-9-17 10:48:58 | 顯示全部樓層
Responsibilities:
' U$ T: @/ `- j: v  }' r0 i; o: M-          Provide technical presentations, seminars, and demonstrations of products, and working closely with the field sales organization to achieve revenue targets
' o, \$ R! ^- J  s6 J-          Fulfill a pre-sales role that includes providing technical insight about products to prospects, optimization of customer''s software code during an evaluation, and processor performance and implementation benchmarking
0 r  F$ g& T" R4 p& }-          Manage technical accounts and champion customers’ technical issues within the company
- a+ p( O/ t( e' _! H6 x2 g7 L-          Primary responsibility for assigned areas and other duties as required  B* D& z. ?, X/ z! I) g

% g) K' C: N8 U% UPosition Requirements: ) E( b" w" Z) w
-           BS in EE/CS or equivalent and 6+ years’ industry and technology experience with 4+ years experience as a Field Applications Engineer or Applications Engineer
: E4 n) g/ P7 u+ e* D  i1 B6 ^5 U4 w-          Experience with DSP architectures, DSP filter programming
4 ]. f1 e/ D3 u-          Experience and understanding of 3G and 4G PHY (Layer 1) algorithms 1 D8 K& ^2 r. d3 r
-          Experience and understanding of ASIC SoC design and implementation is a big plus 4 M- v0 |6 Y! N1 S4 }
-          Prior FAE/AE experience is desired. An MS in EE/CS is preferred. Some degree of travel may be involved, depending on location and need
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 05:04 PM , Processed in 0.126007 second(s), 18 queries .