用FB帳號登入

搜索
1 2 3 4
查看: 26253|回復: 8

[問題求助] 解決RFID UHF應用無法在金屬產品或環境內運作的問題

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2006-10-16 15:32:40 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
TI EPC Gen 2晶片幫助Sontec發展效能更強大的金屬黏貼式RFID標籤6 i8 R& L: w( k& P( @

* ?' t# O% d( D' z" b( g& c (台北訊,2006年10月16日) 德州儀器 (TI) 今天宣佈,韓國無線射頻辨識 (RFID) 元件與中介軟體的領先開發商暨製造商Sontec已在TI EPC Gen 2晶片的協助下,發展出多款金屬黏貼式 (mount-on-metal) 電子標籤及其RFID應答器,徹底解決採用RFID技術的極高頻 (UHF)應用無法在金屬產品或環境內運作的問題。$ w2 }6 z8 @. @/ A. K$ C# l
, G4 J- O" ?( X9 B- l1 L+ h* J/ G
新型RFID應答器具備優異的讀取範圍效能,可讓家電、電子裝置和金屬製品等消費產品供應商提供絕佳的供應鏈管理能力。Sontec最初將以亞洲地區的白牌家電和電子產品製造商為銷售對象,但這些產品最終仍會進入日本和美國等全球零售市場。根據協議,TI將供應1,000萬顆Gen 2晶片給Sontec。TI已開始出貨給Sontec,並會在2007上半年持續供應晶片。
. x- F5 o9 v( D* p' E0 T  ]
, o' b5 B* U# T, M金屬會反射RFID標籤發射的極高頻無線電波,而金屬產生的渦流則會減弱訊號。此效應會縮短讀取範圍,使電子標籤在需要10至30英呎讀取距離的零售供應鏈應用中無法發揮最佳效能。" ]+ D. z6 K0 s
/ q+ X5 N# V* f6 ^1 g, n0 S  [' u
Sontec利用TI Gen 2技術發展電子標籤,為業界首見符合UHF Gen 2規格的零售供應鏈管理用解決方案,能實際應用在充滿金屬製品的嚴苛工作環境。零售商不再需要掌上型或人工解決方案來管理供應鏈的白色家電或電子產品,此電子標籤能在銷售含有大量金屬材料的產品時,準確追蹤零售供應狀態。& p5 V6 A& b- m9 \3 {& W$ x
& i$ R  X8 }/ |; Z
TI表示,金屬會導致UHF訊號大幅衰減,因此黏貼在金屬表面的普通UHF應答器會大幅縮短讀取範圍。Sontec的金屬黏貼式封裝技術則能讓UHF Gen 2標籤提供極遠的讀取距離,就算黏貼至金屬表面也可發揮優異效能。這是提供多種解決方案以滿足供應鏈需求的重要關鍵。. A4 ^. }- A& D" j" ?

4 W- _" h2 [, C7 c4 NTI日前剛推出EPCglobal™認證合格的Gen 2 UHF晶片,Sontec的電子標籤也是採用這款晶片。TI利用最先進的130奈米類比製程技術發展出Gen 2晶片,除了提供晶圓片和卷帶包裝 (strap) 兩種供應方式外,還內建蕭特基二極體以提高射頻訊號能量的轉換效率。這內建蕭特基二極體可降低晶片耗電量,並提高晶片對讀取器的靈敏度 (chip-to-reader sensitivity)。
/ n2 ]5 ?, ~5 ~" Z' ^7 U
* V$ G: i' O  T4 ^9 g/ b; P6 f關於Sontec) z4 ^; M6 U3 i. Z. B# P0 b
Sontec是韓國的一家高科技公司,專門從事RFID元件與中間軟體的發展製造。迄今已發展出種類廣泛的RFID元件,廠商可利用它們在工業和物流環境裡部署各種RFID解決方案。這些元件包括以銅、銀和電子墨水技術為基礎的EPC RFID金屬標籤、天線、汽車黏貼標籤、門禁控制/身份證、掌上型讀取器和中間軟體。詳細資訊,請至以下網站查詢:www.sontec.co.kr。
發表於 2006-10-20 17:54:46 | 顯示全部樓層
如果真的可以突破這一個關卡,那RFID的應用會更加的普及 ,
0 h0 N/ q4 e4 M/ ^, `因為目前的技術瓶頸主要的一項就是金屬產品會影響訊號的傳遞與取得。
發表於 2006-10-26 12:13:02 | 顯示全部樓層

回復 #2 gordonyui 的帖子

水產生的影響也是一個重點吧* _* e6 U7 R& S; `$ h
還是已經克服了呢?
發表於 2008-2-12 09:23:47 | 顯示全部樓層

Omni-IDTM Launches Breakthrough RFID Technology

Providing a Reliable Solution for Asset Tracking and Supply Chain Management
; f4 {* G) b1 p$ T  d8 D# A8 bThomas C. Pavela Appointed President and CEO; Tasked With Establishing Omni-ID as the Leading Provider of High-Performance RFID Technology Worldwide& _& {6 }, w( N+ w" G8 M5 N4 X; _

% z8 d4 c0 S1 I5 U. o( V  }MENLO PARK, CA--(Marketwire - February 11, 2008) - Omni-ID™ (www.Omni-ID.com), a leading innovator of passive ultra high frequency (UHF) radio frequency identification (RFID) technology, today announced its official launch and the appointment of Thomas C. Pavela as President and CEO. Using a breakthrough, patent-pending technology that overcomes the traditional problems associated with RFID technology, Omni-ID delivers high performance, passive ultra high frequency RFID solutions that are reliable in harsh environments such as metals and liquids.
; `! F* \3 `2 U
. j$ l) S& v5 _Providing 99.99 percent accuracy and reliability, Omni-ID's cost efficient RFID tags maintain a small footprint and profile and thus can be placed on virtually any surface. Armed with these unique technology and performance advantages, Omni-ID plans to introduce RFID to new and previously underserved vertical markets, including information technology, telecommunications, industrial, and retail industries. $ v! n4 i) ^; v0 m3 ?
6 ?$ y3 A% k$ [' @/ |; K1 x  h# {
As Omni-ID's founding President and CEO, Pavela brings more than 25 years of leadership experience in high-technology companies, including Fortune-100 global corporations like Apple Computer, and leading software and technology solutions companies, such as ZANTAZ and Spinnaker Software. Pavela is responsible for developing the company's vision, mission and strategy, building the global team and operational infrastructure, and establishing an executive board. Omni-ID's global leadership team is comprised of highly experienced technology executives and RFID experts who combine technical innovation with a focus on real-world problem solving.
2 E5 d& b% t0 n# E( u# f# v1 x& F+ ^9 Z1 s, k- @0 s
"I am thrilled about the opportunity to lead Omni-ID's incredibly talented team, which is totally committed to innovation, quality and meeting the real-world business needs of our customers across the globe," said Pavela. "Our engineers and scientists successfully developed an affordable, passive UHF RFID tag that provides 99.99 percent accuracy and reliability in nearly every environment. This degree of operational accuracy and reliability in harsh environments is unparalleled. Omni-ID's ultimate goal is to drive the widespread adoption of RFID technology worldwide as the most effective and practical tracking and identification solution for a growing universe of vertical markets."   n$ e  h, I. w% B* p# x$ q

# X, h2 u8 U' i  s: rBy designing RFID solutions that are affordable, high performance and reliable, especially in harsh environments, Omni-ID is solving its customers' toughest challenges in asset tracking and management, logistics, and supply chain management. The company has already implemented several successful pilot programs that prove that the technology works in real-world settings and provides positive ROI.
( a- [+ ~  U( `1 Y1 U% d) F& I& x: g; t5 n. b7 u+ p* \
A wide range of research supports the future growth of RFID as leading the drive to accomplish effective, cost-efficient asset tracking and supply chain management across numerous industries. IDTechEx estimates that the total RFID market will exceed $25 billion by 2017, and sales of RFID tags will exceed $10 billion by 2017. & _# O& @) z4 v, @8 B5 y
4 u5 ?  t. j1 h/ h% S
Launched as a stand alone company from international defence and security technology company, QinetiQ, Omni-ID is backed by QinetiQ Ventures LP, a new technology venture fund managed by partners from Cody Gate Ventures LLP who have a proven track record of more than 20 years as venture investors, entrepreneurs, and business builders. Omni-ID's worldwide headquarters is in Menlo Park, Calif. The company's main European office is in Farnham, Surrey, located near London, UK. $ n' w' v7 v( O0 |) o0 x* c$ r$ \
& G2 `4 e6 i' T  M3 }' m) B2 @
About Omni-ID
; c1 i+ ?7 X) `9 E) z5 |2 }8 k/ b0 f* \
Omni-ID is one of the world's leading innovators of passive ultra high frequency (UHF) radio frequency identification (RFID) technology. Through its patent-pending technology that overcomes the problems traditionally associated with RFID, Omni-ID offers high performance RFID solutions that are cost efficient, reliable and provide 99.99 percent accuracy in nearly every environment. Based in Menlo Park, Calif., and with major offices in the UK, Omni-ID's mission is to drive the widespread adoption of RFID technology as the optimal tracking and identification solution. For more information, visit www.Omni-ID.com. " p% R2 i$ i6 n# T+ X+ M3 G
2 l' r# J( M" B* B- o8 a7 e
About QinetiQ Ventures LP ' _8 s3 R2 I; r/ E5 u+ n( z

, j) f3 P  W( c& HQinetiQ Ventures LP is a technology venture fund launched in June 2007 by QinetiQ and Coller Capital, whose other corporate venture activity includes British Telecom, Shell and Lucent. The Fund has initial assets of $80M with QinetiQ and Coller Capital each contributing up to $40M of follow-on funding to accelerate the development of the fund's portfolio companies. The Fund is managed through its General Partner Cody Gate Ventures GP Ltd and its Investment Manager Cody Gate Ventures LLP.
; O( y' \) \' k1 d( O4 f: R* H2 Y! o$ s2 V
About Cody Gate Ventures LLP
1 O' w4 X- @' a$ |# W9 e; m2 k0 _% a0 V8 \  K* ^' |6 Y, _9 E$ |
Cody Gate Ventures is a new venture capital Investment Management firm with an expertise in the commercialization of defense technologies to meet important needs of global corporations and government. Cody Gate Ventures' current and sole focus is the investment management of QinetiQ Ventures LP, a $160M venture fund launched by Limited Partners QinetiQ and Coller Capital. CGV operates through offices in the UK and Menlo Park, California and is authorized and regulated in the UK by the Financial Services Authority. For further information, see www.codygateventures.com.
發表於 2008-5-12 00:39:31 | 顯示全部樓層
就我所知目前台灣已有廠商自行研發出類似產品了(非代理),HF與UHF都可以用在金屬上,但液體就不曉得,重點是不便宜ㄚ
發表於 2008-10-17 09:15:40 | 顯示全部樓層
液體/金屬表面均可讀取的RFID標籤
6 z% T( ]- k0 g, A- \: n/ u
電子工程專輯 - Taiwan& j3 y2 }) f' F4 Z  L

* [2 ~5 Q7 @1 N! \7 @飛磁材料公司(Ferrixcube)日前推出Ferroxtag高頻RFID (Radio Frequency Identification)標籤,採用環氧樹脂(Epoxy)封裝和矽封裝,是特別針對特殊環境應用如水中、液體及金屬表面所開發設計。 飛磁正與歐洲知名製藥廠合作藥品倉儲管理系統,及鐵路公司共同發展進站定位系統 ...
發表於 2008-10-31 13:04:23 | 顯示全部樓層
我想價格應該不便宜吧...不過能突破這個的確有過人的優勢...& v0 P  I8 _3 K3 N$ b1 p6 ?3 C# d" ]
相信在不久的未來內...普遍性可以遍及全球
發表於 2008-11-4 11:47:15 | 顯示全部樓層
有很多方式來解決金屬的問題,單只平面的話可以利用電高天線與金屬的距離並且利用pitch ant的原理來設計指向性天線標籤,不然只能利用吸波或是集波的材料來間隔天線與金屬之間.不過使用再UHF的材料很貴,根本不符合RFID的成本.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 11:16 PM , Processed in 0.128007 second(s), 19 queries .