使用道具 舉報

45#
發表於 2011-10-12 10:43:54 | 只看該作者
招聘公司:A famous IC company( ?: y/ \* W" |7 V# l. o. m
招聘岗位:Director of Engineering, ASIC1 k  l) B. v/ j/ W
工作地点:Shanghai
$ a. P, j6 h3 t9 t5 f( n: w! Q2 e' u3 A- ^5 A* t
岗位描述:0 ~$ W  ~) \9 B" |/ H! U/ f
Job Function The Director of ASIC will lead ASIC development and verification by being a key contributor to the ASIC's architecture and working with the team to assure a first past success. Responsibilities The Director of ASIC can be a critical player on our ASIC Design Team managing the design and verification of million-plus gate ASICs for leading-edge applications. He will establish, manage, and provide leadership and motivation for multiple ASIC Design and Verification Teams.
回復

使用道具 舉報

46#
發表於 2011-10-12 10:44:02 | 只看該作者
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, recruiting ASIC engineers, hiring engineers, motivating engineers, evaluating and retaining Design and Verification Engineers. This Director of ASIC interacts with a skilled team of hardware and R&D engineers as well as marketing and product managers to span the product development cycle. Effective communication skills, flexibility, a strong teamwork approach, and the desire to work in a fast-paced start up environment are necessary for success. & `5 D9 J3 ^. c# b
7 ~! b+ r0 D9 }* i8 F& W' Q7 y
职位要求:
! w, n% {0 `+ N2 t* l" KSkills/Experience * A track record of delivering successful VLSI products, experience in switching product line is a big plus; * Experience as a leader of ASIC design teams for exceptional products . * Strong Motivational skills. * Fluent with ASIC design tools. * Experience with ASIC verification and DFT methodologies. * 10+ years of VLSI/ASIC design experience in complex applications. * A strong ASIC background in a major company on a first generation product Education MSEE required.
回復

使用道具 舉報

47#
發表於 2011-10-12 10:44:53 | 只看該作者
招聘公司:A famous IC company
! x: B/ u- F' |9 e7 Y) B+ s/ o招聘岗位:Business Development Manager
, F' |9 D  @. |/ w* J/ C7 F# u工作地点:Beijing
. H" f0 l9 O7 s2 Q8 K
7 _3 v$ |( x& X: a岗位描述:! X* S+ O0 S9 \6 ~9 i( n
Responsibility:  Maintain and build up government/customers relations.  Succeed in applying government supporting funds for high-tech companies.  Feedback related government policies in time.  Maintain good relationship with provincial and city level administrative bodies governing TV broadcast.  Assist in establishing and maintaining sound relations with local TV broadcasting operators.  Provide valid and useful information to help beef up product marketing plan.  Offer relevant account information to sales team and assist in deepening relationship sales to deepen customer’s relationship.
( H9 b- X" G) P) i
: I8 J0 P' U9 f7 ?# t( F# s职位要求:
& r$ b: T1 ^# H" z& RQualification:  Prefer to have solid business experience in the related field.  Excellent written and verbal communication skills,  Adequate education background, preferably bachelor degree or above, fluent in both oral & written English.  Strong in logical and systematic thinking; capable of influencing clients and accounts; excellent in research, trouble-shooting, problem-solving, project -management and attention to details.  Mature, hardworking, self-initiative, result-oriented and able to work under pressure and team player
回復

使用道具 舉報

48#
發表於 2011-10-17 10:13:17 | 只看該作者
要想想看你的薪水是別人的好幾倍2 C9 a" ^! b) l" I) k
所得到的物資生活也很好
5 I; I1 s( \% w7 v6 S1 \追不到不會去娶一個外及新娘
回復

使用道具 舉報

49#
發表於 2012-6-20 14:22:05 | 只看該作者
招聘公司:a leading Chinese online game developer and operator
/ j& {" F% x& u8 D0 ~6 k招聘岗位:智能手机研发部负责人! C9 h6 Z7 F6 }0 o* m4 n: @6 a% f
工作地点:Beijing
# p& ?: T  T' |: e+ |6 b4 Y- d$ e' f' e& X7 _2 p! I) |5 X
岗位描述:
8 ^2 T1 p, y0 z* @5 q: _9 \1.负责公司战略部门智能手机产品开发团队的组建和管理。 2. 带领团队高效完成智能机游戏产品的开发,预估可能出现的风险并提前解决。 3. 参与开发过程中的具体开发、讨论,思考并最终做出决策。 4.关注行业动态,分析市场前景,制定与修订游戏的主要设计方向与玩法。 5.熟练掌握游戏中常用的数据结构和算法。
  r; d( o+ i1 o+ f" P: b- c
/ @" Z3 @  X! H2 E5 ~$ g职位要求:7 S* N8 a& d* s: w) l
1.专科以上学历,三年以上游戏相关工作经验。 2.良好的团队精神,沟通能力及一定的组织协调能力。 3.热爱游戏,责任心强,认真负责以及能承受工作压力。 4.良好的学习能力,能快速掌握新技术。
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 10:40 AM , Processed in 0.112514 second(s), 19 queries .