分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 頂 踩 分享分享
2#
發表於 2010-1-18 11:54:37 | 只看該作者

系統工程師起薪六萬四千至九萬三千美元!?

今年10大熱門工作_最有錢途
5 x+ M( C. D0 {$ K中時電子報 - ‎4小時之前‎
7 }3 C  S+ r; `" P! a
; o$ s5 K! k: L1 i. J( _9 a! P七、系統工程師:可協助雇主建置並維護各種新計畫科技作業平台的系統工程師,起薪六萬四千至九萬三千美元。 八、病歷員:主要係因大量病歷資料網路化的人力需求,專業病歷員起薪約三萬二千美元。 九、客戶服務代表:各大企業人資經理普遍認為,客服對公司生存至為重要。 ...
回復

使用道具 舉報

3#
發表於 2011-8-19 14:42:24 | 只看該作者
招聘公司:A famous IC company5 Y- Z: |% i' N
招聘岗位:System Architecture, Sr. Manager3 z/ a7 p9 q  I6 k$ x
工作地点:Shanghai. w8 j7 D. J* y& ~

x1 d- y( ~8 d( x) G: D岗位描述:
* E4 t9 R! V! U2 D! nJob Description: -To take the lead role in Shanghai to develop system/chip architecture for Company's HDMI/MHL products in DTV, mobile market.The responsibilities are: -Work closely with US Headquarter's system architecture, marketing and local design team on System architecture definition, cost, performance, power optimization and testability for new products; -Work with local design team to define the chip specs with detailed information, such as system and chip block diagrams, clock and reset, interface protocol, power management; -Work with HW team to define the emulation and validation plan; -Work with SW team to define the firmware and QA requirement;
" H$ g% \! _! R9 \) _4 A. s! I
0 F) n1 i( ^( q3 {职位要求:
5 k% j8 y- u! H+ G, {' x# {Job Requirement -MS degree or PhD with 10 years or above strong experience in chip development or system application in DTV, STB and mobile areas, at least 4 years experiences in system architecture and chip spec definition; -Strong knowledge and system experience in high-speed interface, DTV, multimedia, wireless and SOC chip architecture for CE market; -Knowledge of IC design, verification and implementation flow; -Knowledge of system hardware and embedded software development; -Good Ablity of Analysis, planning, presentation, organization and cooperation; -Very Strong communication skill in both English and Chinese
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 06:30 PM , Processed in 0.111514 second(s), 19 queries .