QQ登錄

只需一步,快速開始

Login

用FB帳號登入

搜索
1 2 3 4
查看: 10018|回復: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[企業求才] 美商散熱零件製造商徵求Engineering Manager(年薪200萬)

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2020-12-31 10:07:44 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
We are a leading manufacturer of thermal control products serving a variety of industries. We offer standard products, develops custom products for our Customers, and manufactures products designed by our Customers. Our products utilize technologies including:
9 G' \9 u# K1 T  w, ?; I0 V0 E    • Two-phase heat transfer devices such as vapor chambers and heat pipes
$ V. V$ R  A0 |* _) h    • Aluminum and copper heat sink manufactured by% m% C8 a3 Z+ P1 S2 V
        ◦ Extrusion* K2 n/ b( m! f' u
        ◦ Machining (traditional cutting and also skiving)
6 F- K" h- t% m; G8 L% M        ◦ Casting
0 ^7 @+ v! u4 H0 C% ~& P  p" p1 f    • Cold plates/liquid cooling solutions
) s' [$ w& I/ k9 k3 G6 x! ~
8 y7 |7 y0 `- y$ [- N  `In our manufacturing division, we have a high visibility opening for a hands-on Engineering Manager to lead the Manufacturing Engineering Group in Taiwan.
0 ^1 y" C+ n1 d' @6 mThe prime responsibilities of this position are:
/ _8 y4 ~( ~/ d4 x! h8 C! L    • Direct and control the Manufacturing Engineering Group in Taiwan in accordance with the goals, objectives, and tasks defined by Corporate Engineering.
+ H6 ~6 H- {" Q; z( H1 ~# @& e    • Ensure consistent methods and a sound rigorous approach to all tasks.
7 b5 ~% o3 B; ]+ m  F& H    • Mentor the engineering team in Taiwan.9 o7 D; s4 h3 G/ y
    • Report status to the Parent company (Unites States).
8 u9 D. `, a; @    • Establish and maintain a strong presence to ensure that production quality measures are consistent with and enforce engineering product requirements./ f& w) g$ Q  w- X' @8 M; F
    • Lead effort to work with suppliers to improve quality and lower costs.
% f' \  ?, b4 z$ E6 _) d" `    • Improve the efficiency of all our asia engineering processes, including4 A5 k0 e) B5 {8 ~
        ◦ DFM to the parent company in the USA
5 l( g+ b  A1 A) B8 |! [        ◦ Quotes
3 ]: h" a. z  J, P& e- r        ◦ Production processes and documentation2 O& z: Z5 |* ?5 S/ w4 V

0 k( m: {5 Q- N# V" X# n8 V6 qSpecific qualifications0 h" {2 Z: M' J: E
    • Reasonable proficiency in English is required for this position.
9 [. m. @6 c( y    • 8+ years of industry experience as a mechanical or manufacturing engineer.1 O2 V% S$ {  {6 E/ b3 q9 o5 p
    • 3+ years of engineering management experience.* X# w0 s4 m8 [$ x& i
    • Experience in low to mid-volume manufacturing.8 y3 Q: e' O2 Y
    • A creative approach to solving manufacturing challenges in a cost-effective way.
! \, Y! p) q8 [    • BS degree or higher in Manufacturing or Mechanical engineering.; h/ s: I  k0 R4 {4 z
    • 5 years or more direct experience in the development and implementation of efficient, tightly controlled production processes needed in the production of our products:7 O4 q( h( B8 E- c# M, r
        ◦ Strong working knowledge in metal fabrication processes
7 d' D; N8 I7 Z+ i' s+ X            ▪ Working knowledge of manufacturing processes such as machining, forming, diecasting is required.2 X: k  f4 o% }: ~& Y
            ▪ Brazing and soldering process knowledge (including cleaning) is a strong plus.
0 `4 w9 G  S/ `7 I( ^            ▪ Experience with thermal products (heat sinks, heat pipes, and vapor chambers) or vacuum products is a strong plus.
2 B3 }, f5 I3 @7 e) w        ◦ Provide useful manufacturing guidelines to the USA engineering
) {9 }- |, ?+ v( H6 |; K    • Understanding of ISO-9001 or equivalent quality management system.
5 F7 \0 j* ~3 F4 q, l( z! ~        ◦ Will work with Our's Asia’s QA manager to work with 3rd party suppliers to achieve quality products.
+ Z: |8 g" S' {9 j8 O' _! _) S    • Understanding of Statistical Process Control methods and production testing is a plus.
( c- J3 v2 s3 {% h( ^5 B    • A data-based approach to troubleshooting, problem-solving, and continuous improvement.
' O. i* [: `7 o8 _  z8 p- _# ^1 a: ~3 y. B) ?" {7 A. U
What you will do in this role5 Z7 S# v& V0 `0 \% I
    • Act as the representative of the Engineering to plan, implement, and direct activities in Taiwan that support the objectives defined by the Corporate Director of Engineering.& D7 y! W) Z% L
    • Lead the effort to continually improve our's supply chain.6 _0 f# _3 q* T3 o: X
    • Use your directly applicable experience to guide the development of cost-effective and reliable manufacturing processes for Our products.( {$ \$ m$ G6 ^) q1 L+ `
    • Create an engineering environment that relies on the repeatable application of process – not tribal knowledge or seat-of-the-pants methodology – to produce the industry’s best and most consistent vapor chambers, heat pipe-based products, heat sinks, cold plates, and closed-loop liquid cooling products.
; W( P. S+ a; N: k' ?- y% P    • Evaluate, justify, and recommend capital equipment necessary for production and test.
, D* L  `$ b5 m" Q3 y2 S* i8 U    • Implement appropriate metrics and Statistical Process Control methods to evaluate and monitor the production line.) k8 h5 g7 ?+ {! e
    • Apply both innovation and fundamental engineering principles to constantly improve products and processes.
( \' H' [- A: R0 ~" e    • Manage processes by rigorously documenting them in accordance with Company and ISO requirements, and ensuring that they are scrupulously applied in all day-to-day operations.# B* w0 V7 }- a) W, \

+ @% {7 g- h. j5 n7 }& _Who will you report to?% T" i  J( `/ |3 n8 A' n
5 X* d' a  Y) V
This highly visible position reports to the Director of Engineering in Santa Clara, CA, USA. Where is this position based?
' _. q/ ~, M" K$ UThis position is based in Taiwan.
7 h; [1 T  j) Y
- Z1 y4 W3 }+ [' IOther Requirements2 r( i$ R! ^8 `% d8 U( {; X( u
We began in 1974 as a manufacturer of metal components in a variety of industries. We remain a supplier of cast, extruded and machined components, however, our main business is the design and production of industry-leading thermal management solutions. We offer an extensive array of thermal products including a wide variety of heat sink types as well as semi-custom and full-custom heat sinks designed to meet the specific requirements of our Customers.
/ i) i9 L' i7 hWe offer our team members a modern facility and a comfortable work environment along with a competitive set of benefits. We are a global company headquartered in beautiful Santa Clara, CA.
# g+ g% B) P+ R7 y; Z: L5 h! s8 \
* b" M0 j1 E+ }: }. X6 O應徵/人才推薦方式:請註明來源為Chip123
* }4 i) U, a; X" [6 V; K8 a4 T" n聯繫窗口:sophiew@360d.com.tw 翁小姐 886-2-21002625#7560: K. t. _  y- w4 H
2 d- V* B+ t- z# A
& o  ]7 W& d3 [# e  D" c: c
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 頂1 踩 分享分享
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 02:06 PM , Processed in 0.103006 second(s), 17 queries .