Login

用FB帳號登入

搜索
1 2 3 4
查看: 4595|回復: 0

[市場探討] Fact or Fiction in the Fully Automated Car

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2017-4-6 15:50:17 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Have you ever thought, ‘Do people in the industry really think the fully automated car will be rolled out onto public roads?’* }7 L- ~& t0 P. Z, X
To find out what the industry really thinks, we conducted an online survey across the industry. Over 130 people shared their opinions on the big questions of autonomous driving.
, n5 M" i5 C3 ~- J. |40% of people said it will take more than 10 years for the fully automated car to be rolled out onto public roads along with non-autonomous vehicles. See the actual comments and why they think so!
- ?9 V6 w3 y/ VThe biggest roadblock for the implementation of fully automated car – Will it be regulation, complicated road environment, or consumer trust?' O* X, H- U5 `% k8 r1 I
Gigantic amount of test driving: Find out what the industry think would be the best way to complete the enormous amount of test driving and if they think that’s necessary2 S  m5 W) t3 ]* o8 O2 d! O+ T/ p
Download your complimentary survey results from the link below:; g! X. i0 ^5 k7 V3 V
http://pages.tu-auto.com/ADASJapan17EN4?code=ttia
0 P" r" ]  I+ X# H" R) C4 n1 P% h: E! I( L3 q' t3 v& c$ r8 E+ Q, k
This survey was conducted in association with the Autonomous Vehicle and ADAS Japan 2017 Conference & Exhibition (May 15-16, Tokyo, Japan). Hear expert commentary on the results at the event.  
' w6 X) W+ E. ^( P* H; m, d; g8 U. m' G  l" K, T8 t
* M9 H- p$ ?, `
4 e6 |) Q' j6 |# q8 ?
AI Powers Autonomy inside and outside the Vehicle / K0 O0 f  f1 d3 E" |

" w) s' S" ?/ N! |At Autonomous Vehicle and ADAS Japan 2017 we will delve further into this topic and others such as:
% y# B2 o- B" R7 J' S) u/ T
8 |; g* I0 i1 y0 y/ XGet to grips with AI applications to improve HMI and driver detection as well as the recognition of obstacles around the vehicle/ X2 c9 I2 p# T
Dissect the benefits and drawbacks of AI in both recognition and motion compared to the conventional technologies
" v" ^$ g- h( R* OSee the conference program and speaker line-up here" d9 K! b% O9 b- T$ S
http://www.tu-auto.com/autonomous-japan/index.php
( |- d, j1 O9 f% f3 T/ @7 W★★★ TTIA Special Discount Code [TTSAV10] ★★★
2 [7 Z! }7 p& x3 rThere is a ¥20,000 discount expiring on April 21 on your pass for the Autonomous Vehicle and ADAS Japan 2017 conference and exhibition (Tokyo, May 15-16). Get extra ¥10,000 discount by using TTIA Special Discount Code [TTSAV10]+ ?$ X! S* x  _
Register now to secure your space here:
6 E* ^4 W3 K% |http://www.tu-auto.com/autonomous-japan/register.php
' a. ?( [6 G! P+ LPlease do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions about the event.) u! a6 W* x- N
. q3 J3 |) d* l) e3 T9 Y
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 04:36 PM , Processed in 0.106006 second(s), 22 queries .