[複製鏈接]
1#
發表於 2013-11-29 13:35:49 | 顯示全部樓層
FAE Manager2 s2 M9 s) M' |
公      司:Worlding leading MEMS Gyro company6 Z& }; Q5 b; H' z) C6 }
工作地点:上海
9 B8 Y8 ]2 J. v. B' [( |- f
. m5 ?: H% c. x# p( I) K1 SJob Description
6 [" E, `9 y2 J2 B# h- uThis position be responsible for providing best-in-class pre- and post-sales coordination and support to tier-one customers and the international sales and field apps engineering teams to ensure total customer satisfaction.; f* R7 ^+ g" @0 _; C9 u/ R

N! `7 V/ |$ D' u4 j. HResponsibility: 4 N( }; ^9 D/ _
·         Coordinate with sales and FAE teams to communicate directly with customers to manage expectations  and ensure commitments$ \  F) c! z" {! d2 @+ t+ p5 b
·         Work with engineering  and product marketing to clarify roadmap and define deliverables to support the customer and sales teams.4 v+ m0 {  ~% m2 B( W0 G
·         Work closely with technical teams to resolve technical issues.
% Q0 u9 S6 q9 `- `·         Work with operations to define customer specific supply chain communication and solutions & Z$ G3 M" O/ T( x' o+ l" M
·         Assist support in defining priority of open customer cases
' E8 _; E. t* G' O2 Q·         Work to assign necessary and appropriate resources to deliver on customer projects
# i, |* |  k3 R2 v. t0 a* D! ]·         Translate customer requirements into specific tasks for all functional areas and proactively capture, track and drive all issues to closure
& Q  p* W$ i% w; m9 D·         Communicate issue status to customer and all relevant internal teams. Regularly communicate customer status and key issues to management.
( `# t- E7 q% l8 c, c; l·         Correctly represent the urgency of issues and escalate issues appropriately
: y$ ?+ P1 g0 H$ N+ F" n9 T0 @& ~4 J  R5 M; i
Desired Skills & Experience * R' b% H) l7 ?1 b4 `- o
·         Minimum B.S. (M.S. preferred) in electrical engineering or other related engineering field is required or equivalent work background  and experience
7 G! E' M, S$ r" U( O* s0 E) x! A·         5+ years proven history of  System Products (software and hardware) related to Consumer Devices
8 C, M7 Y' T; ~4 G3 M) R·         Familiarity with analog and mixed signal devices
% n; r4 ]& H" P9 x8 g8 {·         7+ years'' experience as a Field Application Engineer for a semiconductor company.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 09:01 AM , Processed in 0.109006 second(s), 19 queries .