QQ登錄

只需一步,快速開始

Login

用FB帳號登入

搜索
1 2 3 4
查看: 7559|回復: 0
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[好康相報] Start on the road of thank you Liu Ren my crampon recommendation special mall au

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2012-6-13 09:13:09 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
1.  heard i will start again,louboutin pas cher, to register hong tao technology company, liu ren responds quickly wrote an article on my blog, do poineering work again   in donews.the content is very affordable, genuine and sincere, and with strong liu's style.
thank you, liu ren.2.  1998 to 2008 period, liu ren is my contacts in zhongguancun up to one.although recently there has been nearly a year have not met, but liu ren and i exchanges in the scene, i never forget.
at that time, the thing, the scene, like yesterday.3.  once, impressed me most is the "life" of gao jialin, his fate is affecting then when i was young.i aspire to own life action, "change" gao tragic fate, i did not do it, but i think liu ren have done.
4.  write, write at this level, into a millionaire, not light in liu ren in the it industry unique opportunity, also stems from liu ren's own efforts.scholars scorn each other., someone says he is only in the ore mountains to move the stone, but others argue that i feel is more powerful: why didn't you in that rich?5.
  liu ren has his faults, but, who did?so i admire ba jin did escape samsara,louboutin, i and other ordinary people.liu ren helpless, perhaps not everyone can understand,louboutin shoes, but i understand: for the child, for the family, in order to cause, people sometimes don't have a choice.
the lack of skill is one of the choice.by contrast, liu ren is very pragmatic, i learn from him.6.  2002 one night, i'm in zhengzhou to see the cctv broadcast on the shi yuzhu show, "again" the music sounded, i was moved to tears a face.
i call liu ren,louboutin pas cher, questioning his "intellectual hero" one book has too much to the success or failure of the hero's color, he said, "do not talk a hero with success or failure, to what on?"  i say.the imprint is engraved on my heart.
memory, i must strive to.7.  i have always wanted to write an article about liu ren's "past" noodles, but often difficult to write, maybe one day i will write, but liu ren let me feel so difficult to write.
i admire him so much more: the intellectual hero, each has its own set of, he is written out.write, write and business related things, liu ren is not only my teacher, but also a lot of people teacher.8.
  i once helped liu ren, liu ren also helped me, different is, i helped liu ren when he basically will accept, and he helped me when i was more critical.i until now, don't don't accept his help is right or wrong, so he said to me, "don't expect cooperation partners and friends", it will not only understand from literal.
in fact, liu ren has helped a lot of people,christian louboutin outlet, i believe he will continue to help others.9.  life is long, the road is still long.i want to put in liu ren, all words, plus photos, make brand, hang on my office wall.
let them watch me, supervision and encourage me.if friends can be together morning and night, then across the river.10.  thank you liu ren.i patted store are on sale: " discount mall authentic korean version of the new milk silk all-match turtle neck long sleeve polo shirt t-shirt selling for 12.
88 yuan " strongly recommend you to have a look > > auction1.paipai/092900000000000000093aae073f4320 price: 12.88 yuan freight payment: surface: 16.12 yuan 16.12 yuan express: payment: money fu tong condition: new in: overseas overseas i shop and more boutique, welcomed everyone to go > > shop.
related articles:

big cloud announced independent operation in high mounta

[turn] bank, bank, looking really good!in the morning of war

build a house...design stage of life curve
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 頂 踩 分享分享
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 11:22 AM , Processed in 0.098005 second(s), 17 queries .