1 2 3 4
查看: 8710|回復: 1
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[好康相報] That kind of villain - my heart still feel Inn

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2012-6-13 04:12:32 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
in one day, one of the pilgrims a morning,louboutin outlet, temple to a solemn dress, kindly man.he found the old monk,louboutin, sincerely said: “ master,louboutin pas cher, i could give temple donated 1000000 yuan? ” the old monk is at candlestick, listening to this sentence, your path: “ donor, you have what thing? ” man face slightly over the slightest discomfort, he paused dayton,louboutin, return to peace and manner,christian louboutin ireland, path: “ this,christian louboutin pas cher, you do not have control of? ” the old monk said: “ you don't mind,christian louboutin outlet,louboutin ireland, i just don't waste your money — — please tell me, your money is going to donate to who? ” man listening to this sentence,louboutin, surprise: “ it is not obvious? ” the old monk smiled: “ specifically, is to me, or go to the temple,louboutin pas cher, or … … ” man to god? look bleak, brow rugulose: & ldquo; master, you make fun of me? ” the old monk said: “ ordinary things, there will be a day, the day you where? ” “ man finally angry: it looks like you are not willing to accept.
well, the temple is much! ” then, turned away.about a quarter of an hour later, the man returned, restored friendly attitude.the old monk praying: “ you have something? ” man a little ashamed to say: “ please forgive me just a mage.
so,louboutin ireland, i really thought the donor temple 1000000 yuan.you want to ask,christian louboutin sandales, if is the construction of temple.the old monk said: ” “ the temple building is currently in good condition.if you want to make this 1000000 play the role as soon as possible words, not donated to the school children.
” man listens,christian louboutin pompes, are: “ do not hide the truth from the mage, i donated over 88 school children, now, i just want to give the temple.the old monk said: ” “ if we accept donations, how would you feel? ” “ man said: i can feel relieved.
” “ old monk said: well, i can think you are using the money to buy the relieved? ” man hesitated for a moment, nods.the old monk praying: “ donor, please don't mind if i say — — usually come here to give money, is directly put less money into the donation box,louboutin pas cher, most of them not to buy relieved; because very little money.
and you, was used in 100 to buy relief, is it right? because guilt is strong? ” some men to panic, but also some anger.speechless.the old monk says cordially: “ donor, say, you are doing good, but not equal to, good heart, if you want to cancel one or two good things evil, then, this kind is not really good, but evil.
so, you donate 1000000, sin is not only difficult to reduce,christian louboutin ireland, even may aggravate.” the man took out a handkerchief and wipe.the old monk said: “ some people to donate money to charity temple, is used instead of a — — to deceive god, these people, seems to be wicked, or say, is completely wicked good evil.
related articles:

the mid-autumn festival the past - my heart will g

give love make blind and disorderly conjectures girl - my heart still feel inn

learn the 16 no matter how big hurting you won't p

related articles:

god through my hand, touch your heart - my heart s

blood - my heart still feel inn

remember these words you will become more perfect
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 頂 踩 分享分享
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 01:15 PM , Processed in 0.101006 second(s), 18 queries .