1 2 3 4
查看: 11854|回復: 6
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[好康相報] The 230th chapter Guiyuan Rune array (2) stacks re

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2012-6-12 18:34:06 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
also produced at the same time.about a minute later, a liquid metal robot remains motionless in a metal autopsy bed."do not move should be completely erase?"mao youcai anxiously for the results.it is five minutes passed,louboutin pas cher, tight chord finally relax,christian louboutin outlet, hair before it relaxed greatly, "it seems that i think is right, erase,louboutin shoes, human imprint, the liquid metal robot although core control chip,louboutin shoes,louboutin pas cher, but no control commands, it is a brainwashed,christian louboutin outlet, no sense, no action may be.
the first step is a success, it will be more trouble, i want to be the core control chip refining, i do not know the dummy's rune array can be successful?"in fact,louboutin, although the first step of guiyuan rune array erase is successful, but the distance of the liquid metal robots become fully listen to my words dummy monster but is a big step forward, it is the puppet's rune array painting system to the core chip for dummy monster refining.
this is the most critical is the most important step.the core control chip from liquid metal robot body taken out after the hair with a spirit, talent particle crystal rune carving above the wafer painting made his original generation two dummy monster rune array, which is used in the scorpion on them and improved dummy monster rune array.
finish gui evil runes later, hair only then draw a new purifying fire rune array, finally, he will die once again into the bronze tripod,louboutin, and refining.ratio of guiyuan rune array core control chip erase refining,louboutin pas cher, refining took an earlier times.
when refining after the end, mao youcai will be the core control chip out.what is the black list?a obtain the trial qualification are not submitted on time trial experience, or submit the trial experience are not approved will give system automatically locked for black list.
black list users can participate in the trial application.into the black list after trial experience, pay, and through the audit will automatically lift the black list... what is a trial appeal?the a trial after the end of the event, if you get a trial qualification but because of some reason (if not received sample,louboutin, sample damage) and failed to submit test report or probation report did not pass, you can in the individual trial center "my trial" at this trial activity after a complaint button.
related articles:

the twenty-second chapter depressed stacks reading

with one's hair standing on end watch online, plot

jane goodall jungle teresa nun netease exploration into two sight! pearce from t

related articles:

khan academy open class sat 116.sat prep- test exa

in 2011 the new comedy movie netease video lose we

crayfish induced muscle behind the dissolution of
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 頂 踩 分享分享
2#
發表於 2012-12-6 08:20:03 | 只看該作者
感謝大大分享的資訊

3Q~~~
3#
發表於 2012-12-6 08:20:29 | 只看該作者
感謝大大分享的資訊

3Q~~~
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 01:25 AM , Processed in 0.108006 second(s), 18 queries .