Login

用FB帳號登入

搜索
1 2 3 4
查看: 3725|回復: 0

[好康相報] Realm of life - my heart will go on

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2012-6-12 00:36:17 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
realm of life taken from: "black man camel luo's personal space" join date: 2009-1-4 1 article: along with older,louboutin outlet,christian louboutin ireland, things gradually much,christian louboutin pompes, for more and more deep.always feel to have in the world is too much, too many things, always put into tiring busy pursuing, the result often counterproductive.
for a living, or for fame and fortune is tiring, or loyalty for the pursuit of exploration,louboutin pas cher,louboutin, but eventually turned into a large,christian louboutin outlet, apart from loess? 'the people left her merits and demerits to later comment, most creatures with the passage of time and fall into oblivion.
to make a long story short, dead, regardless of fatigued by a long journey or using beautiful, is nothing but a realm of life.the "realm", suddenly think of the song dynasty poet jiang jie, his song "listen to the rain", whether in content, or in the rhythm should be a classic.
"rain song junior upstairs, the candle faint.adults to passenger boat, jiang kuo cloud low breaking goose called westerly.now listen to the rain monk house,louboutin ireland, temples have been the stars also grief at separation and joy in union, the total mercilessly,christian louboutin ireland, a pre-order drip to dawn.
"jiang jie's poem is so few words, three rain, summarizes the life realm: the publicity and rush, middle-aged and old street,christian louboutin sandales, sad and helpless,louboutin pas cher, as his grief at separation and joy in union,louboutin, feeling qiu ai regret.
house special is the last monk machines under, the "last" two words, the life and the helpless wrote of the ineffable ultimate.the realm of life so, as flowers, rainbow and stars.this kind of state is only the sensitive.
it is a kind of existence,christian louboutin pas cher, but more it is a kind of experience, like the moon, floral and fresh air, infection, diffuse in the journey of life.life's grief at separation and joy in union is always the theme song, life is always the main theme of the pains and sorrows.
because, we didn't go, because of, we only limited time.as the end, we will be more, just because there is gone, will deeply love this world.in the face of the flowers of the spring, in the face of leaves not phi warm summer, in the face of fruit autumn it, face snow cover pure winter, we cherish a grateful, to experience the endless.
slowly, life is just passing through,louboutin outlet, all have no result and the result.we only, without hesitation, and dazed.perhaps others, but we are not wrong,louboutin pas cher, a lot of things can not be saved, and it eventually faded, all the crazy after peace.
the only thing we can do, forget yesterday, tomorrow, cherish today.on the age of 40 people, the past several decades it was yesterday,louboutin pas cher, but not one to return.looking back, it is not only a distant, but more importantly also to into the wind and rain, need to solve how to grasp today and tomorrow, stand on solid ground to take every step of the way, make your life more colorful.
related articles:

the mid-autumn festival the past - my heart will g

give love make blind and disorderly conjectures girl - my heart still feel inn

learn the 16 no matter how big hurting you won't p

related articles:

in fact, more than women men love - my heart still

story an ugly girl rose spring - my heart still

love, never mind - my heart still feel inn
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 05:12 AM , Processed in 0.113006 second(s), 18 queries .