1 2 3 4
樓主: ranica
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[企業求才] 代徵外商半導體研發中心工程師數名 月薪8萬台幣起

[複製鏈接]
1#
發表於 2012-6-12 20:39:01 | 顯示全部樓層

代徵 外商軟硬體產品企劃

Currently, our client, a foreign enterprise in the IT industry, is searching for SW & HW Product Marketing talents.! t& G8 f9 }, y+ H+ ~2 Y
As our client welcomes promising people, the position and salary of their opening is negotiable." F2 `0 W8 e6 K/ Z: y
' k7 b4 l1 Q' y2 n  C6 ?6 S: `
【工作職缺】SW & HW Product Marketing/ S2 [7 ]; g0 B5 D% u2 o

- J% L& f3 k9 t5 P% E1 w【工作內容】7 E1 ~: ~" M( V& g) \
Function: Software Product Marketing! c* z/ L* @9 `
1.Define the market requirements with regards to operating systems, solutions,  and software applications
0 {; y& ^8 f% E7 c$ N2.Determine the appropriate SW definition and specs and/or solution  that support the HW/PC platform which will meet these requirements& j; P8 f2 ^+ D2 a8 y& m- S! ^% X0 V' Y
3.Initiate and/or approve any change requests as new information is acquired or technical/marketing/cost tradeoffs is required during the development phase( H0 ?! p. r& O0 W2 [; X
4.Lead the Concept Phase and extends through the management of the life cycle of the solution including SW refreshes in between to ensure time to market
; S1 V5 S2 U6 P/ E  s" l( o5.Responsible for the royalty, NRE and development cost as part of the profitability of the platform and portfolio' f" L: x" X6 `* K4 K, a; c$ F

( e8 l4 e& g& X6 S* x9 Q1 fFunction: Hardware Product Marketing6 X4 O: I2 F8 I" h
1.Serve as a key member of the product team to develop strategies for assigned product lines and devise go-to-market plans for implementation of best practices for market penetration and product launch initiatives
/ ^! t4 e5 |: L! u" F2.Identify market opportunities and competitive market analysis
! l/ `9 h0 t4 ~3.Develop compelling new product/service solutions to meet market needs and work with marketing resources to develop and deliver marketing messages
! h* U+ r$ s% m4 E, Y7 M3 N. o4.Responsible for defining and delivering a product-marketing plan that combines an in-depth understanding of the market, competitive and consumer for a group of products7 p7 j* A* A, k. W( X- p1 y
5.Plan the launch of new products and releases, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan+ x6 B5 o9 v5 \. _4 t+ h- U

/ [5 _# B& q% t# \: k【徵求條件】
* I( W/ h5 m! M2 R6 l6 sProficient commands in English with a good business mindset is a must% F7 T& P: W' Q' Q4 ]+ Z( z
Korean communication skills is a plus
0 b7 n0 P6 W  f; C/ V( ?& F
% h  ?' O/ r. v+ k6 @  K5 E8 V$ A9 w【工作地點】 Asia (Taiwan/Korea)" `3 f! ~3 n; A( _6 @
【工作時間】 9am~6pm
, [' E* @$ V1 A8 ?6 P) w【月休】 Weekends
$ M7 o. {3 _( ?$ u【薪資範圍】 80,000 NTD and above/month (Negotiable)
. a7 J: M; \' E: q【需求人數】 Many
2#
發表於 2013-5-15 15:21:57 | 顯示全部樓層

數位資訊處理高手

徵人單位:中華音樂著作權協會 -
; }4 F$ a( g. H; C$ r9 _" t# J8 `. j( C: u6 h5 ~+ |1 K& ]
簡介: 本單位為國際性協會跟世界主要國家簽訂互惠合約,我們需要優秀人才來處理大量資料,我們的資料來自市場上主信息網路業者,您想得到的網路業者都很可能是是我們的利用人,他們會提供我們每日音樂使用清單,我們需要有資訊處理訓練背景的人才,有效率讀取大量資料,歌曲的資料,然後分析處理,這些資料最終成為全世界所有作詞作曲人的權利金。6 g2 I) D% A. i
工作內容:開發和撰寫資料處理程式
. Q( p9 K" V+ R+ N
' [6 m" ~) i6 k2 @條件:資訊相關科系畢業" N8 w4 ~3 Z& F; i7 T" q$ o
薪水:30K 到 40K 以上
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 02:26 AM , Processed in 0.103006 second(s), 16 queries .