打印 上一主題 下一主題

[企業求才] 代徵外商半導體研發中心工程師數名 月薪8萬台幣起

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2012-4-13 10:49:38 | 顯示全部樓層 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
【工作內容】1 Q3 S6 I' p& E9 t& C' W7 D
先進製程與模組開發 (DRAM/ Flash/ Logic)9 E, t0 Z" R6 e1 t- s
- Photolithography (e-beam, EUV, OPC/RET, Photo Resist Materials),1 h  P: l3 M( {4 j* W* _1 ?" j6 x
  Dry Etch, Cleaning & CMP, Diffusion, Ion Implantation, Metallization,0 ^2 `6 o$ |  f2 p
  Metrology & Inspection, etc.% R7 l2 }, d* |$ ~0 z0 D
- Device Isolation, Transistor, Capacitor, Dielectric
+ Y/ k! y1 r: `( a6 A- High-K/Metal Gate, SiO2/SiON Gate Dielectric
$ n7 [& z3 n9 g8 X0 {- Low-K, Interconnect, etc.9 v# z8 X, a8 k2 b
※ OPC: Optical Proximity Correction (Comput. Litho)
) v* a7 q% O# K! B   MPC: Mask Process Correction7 i; V, |) P( N. f
* D. j1 _5 O: `# c
FEOL/BEOL 製程整合 (DRAM/ Flash/ Logic)
8 u# v! d  G0 _5 r& `. |: l新型記憶體: PRAM, STT-MRAM, ReRAM/ [5 `2 Y7 I6 B. X0 {
TCAD/ECAD9 W/ C0 f* V4 N9 f1 T5 ]
- Process & Device/Material Modeling, Circuit Compact/Reliability Modeling1 ]  ~2 W$ G7 W: [, c
- Circuit Simulator Development; I+ c: ~& {3 s# o5 I& T
- System-Level Modeling/Simulation, Virtual Platform, HW/SW Co-Design. u$ U. p! Q3 `! Y5 P
- Simics/CoWare/SOC Designer UserMemory Controller/Memory Architecture/: B9 C; y7 j5 y
  SSD Research Experience
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 頂24 踩 分享分享
2#
 樓主| 發表於 2012-4-13 10:50:12 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 ranica 於 2012-4-18 06:13 PM 編輯
. T* z9 a3 |+ q4 i& k
( h$ I% j3 ~- }. a" k9 i* E  ?3 Z先進CMOS Image Sensor (CIS)開發
% }9 ~8 d& P' ~% }& u2 _0 v- Pixel Design, Image Signal Processing, Mixed IC Design,
- R& a& w6 \8 }, `+ ?  Analog/Desital Design! a- K9 @' O# C# {! t) A! B; [
- CIS Process Development
: J9 K7 S0 _# X$ s2 ^9 Q# J; R1 _+ F5 |8 o- n
封裝製程開發8 r' G. A$ r8 _: b$ s
- Wire Bonding & Flip Chip Package/Wafer Level Package (WLP/TSV)
7 ?# N. K+ E' F; g) ~  X; e- Thinning PKG/Chip Warpage Control, Signal/Power/Thermal4 |: d& R; z. K  X) i3 H
- Material Development & Failure Analysis, Q% `7 N( M9 \2 g0 `/ W
) {: ^% e. l4 ?, k  |: H  g
新材料開發與環境污染控制
& x; b2 k( a& P) i) Z. a7 h- Material(Wafer, PR, Gas, Chemical, Thin Film) Development
: M! k1 o9 |6 Y6 f2 P- FAB Environment Contamination Monitoring & Control
, \: M: C# B! G0 K- Material & Environment Failure Analysis and Quality Guarantee5 P8 a( V% i  B5 k
# N6 _& l9 L- H# q! D
【徵求條件】0 Y4 w" ]( w) G! Z. `* S1 y
1.相關科系:電子電機工程、物理/光學、化工、材料工程、金屬工程、機械工程、工業工程等
$ V4 U6 f- E- u' v2.碩士畢業具兩年工作經驗者# l7 f' p2 z+ a" y$ }
3.博士班在學生或應屆畢業生7 S; m0 ]2 V) S: c
0 `2 @) q  h5 a9 n  ]/ Z
【工作地點】亞洲(中、韓)
5 F% p1 f! k$ k+ d) D) O! \2 V" v: |【工作時間】9am~6pm, c6 j/ c  v( v9 {; Z; b* D
【月休】周休二日
& M7 q  |2 P3 c8 u8 O【薪資範圍】 月薪8萬台幣起 年薪5-7萬USD
. e" L9 D& b0 I' B+ f3 M$ I【需求人數】 數名
9 h7 y/ \9 c; o0 h7 E* N& z
, ?' n) i6 c9 w8 g4 ^0 K  \0 B. P能者與意者請email研發簡歷與chip123聯絡。
3#
 樓主| 發表於 2012-6-15 11:22:43 | 顯示全部樓層
招聘公司:A famous EMS company- @' I: O9 [( H
招聘岗位:SQE Manager9 X' f% H4 v$ G$ `
工作地点:Wuxi$ l9 L  A, L+ N. B. L0 j# A2 w
. l; r2 s& H* e9 p3 \+ U0 d
岗位描述:4 y) S; p+ c* N) H. K
RESPONSIBILITIES 5.1 It shall be the responsibility of the Material Manager to ensure that the SQE Manager understands this description and to lead the SQE Group. 5.2 It shall be the responsibility of the SQE manager to lead/direct his department in supplier management and technical support for incoming quality control. 6.0 REPORTING RELATIONSHIP 6.1 The SQE Manager will report to Material Manager for all functions related operations. 7.0 JOB SUMMARY 7.1 To lead the SQE group in managing suppliers, developing and driving suppliers to continuously improve. 7.2 To contribute to the revenue by assuring quality materials through fully following the procedures and guidelines. 7.3 To provide the technical support for IQC.
: a- Z, k/ e% C: j+ R9 c
! ?  z8 J/ B$ }职位要求:
! M1 k3 M; A3 v& m5 _* rPREREQUISITES 8.1 Degree in science or technical discipline with minimum 3 years of managerial experience in quality assurance or supplier quality assurance field. 9.0 JOB DESCRIPTION 9.1 Recruit and maintain a high caliber staff in supplier quality engineering. 9.2 Train and develop the engineers to fulfill the requirement of the material quality assurance. 9.3 Motivate and organize the SQE’s to achieve their job description. 9.4 Interface with the other functions, departments and higher managerial levels. 9.5 Monitor and review the performance of the staffs. Recommend salary increase and job arrangement as appropriate. 9.6 Make supplier survey schedule based on the needs of workcell and Strategic Commodity. Make and drive the goals of the SQE function. 9.7 Technically support IQC. 9.8 Monitor and drive the supplier continuous improvement. 9.9 Conduct supplier survey, plant audit and participate supplier qualification. 9.10 Promote and assure the implementation of the instructions from Material Manager
4#
 樓主| 發表於 2012-6-15 11:30:38 | 顯示全部樓層
招聘公司:A famous EMS company6 H& a7 G. r/ ^! F3 m( y( M
招聘岗位:DFx Engineer: o: \1 x( ]% P3 |/ \9 G6 I
工作地点:Shanghai6 ?' Y! t0 |& d4 T
, z, \: B! @4 |
岗位描述:; C$ [/ x4 u1 O3 ]- \
 SUMMARY VAVE DFx Engineers are considered the “technology leaders” in ***’s manufacturing processes and solutions. They understand and have mastered technologies specific to area of DFx such as Design for Assembly and Design for Manufacturability. They convey technical solutions for areas of competence both to other engineers and to business personnel. DFx Engineers will work with engineering teams to develop solutions for projects within given time and cost constraints. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
# F; G6 A, `) n  [7 n- u Thorough knowledge of DFx processes, reporting mechanisms and tools (ex. Valor for DFM).
- i3 J3 {4 b6 \1 P- n  R* ^0 m Provides mentoring to team in supporting and driving appropriate DFx processes.
2 p4 g1 f. L- `, W Leads and participates in all elements of DFx analysis including product teardowns, PCBA manufacturing optimizations and cost reduction analysis.  Gather and organize analyzed data and generate professional reports of such activities and conclusions.
5#
 樓主| 發表於 2012-6-15 11:31:22 | 顯示全部樓層
 Stay current on DFx activity and direction within the global manufacturing engineering organization. This includes alignment with other internal organizations such as Design Engineering, GOS AME, MSG, Global Services and manufacturing sites.
6 l6 v( b+ _1 @$ [2 ~. B Work with Managers, Business Units, System Architects and Project Design Engineers in quoting information that will aid in the overall quoting process.  Support the development and utilization of processes for DFx analysis and documentation. 5 L. Y" ]0 b' E; s
 Exercises and trains on best practices associated with DFx as related to manufacturing, in order to provide the best cost effective solutions.   b2 G" g2 k0 Z+ [0 ^: `
 Works directly with Functional Managers to develop both general and specific training programs to increase the overall knowledge of the Value Engineering group in the area of manufacturing.
4 d* h6 I4 S, B Support management in identifying internal and external resources to support Value Engineering efforts.
: b4 C, m7 ~# W! g; t2 g: f Work concurrently with *** CAD Services, Business Unit Management, Manufacturing, and Test, Purchasing, and Quality departments throughout the analysis process to insure the best possible solution.
6#
 樓主| 發表於 2012-6-15 11:31:47 | 顯示全部樓層
 Assigned to projects of diverse scope in which analysis of the situation and/or data is required to develop potential solutions. Stay abreast of the latest technology and techniques to provide designs that are competitive and cost effective.   T6 M, k- _( Z. u! W) C
 Support Business Development’s efforts with new customer interactions. % u- i9 P0 p! _- R: I" C6 Z
 Support internal and external design groups on product development from concept through Deployment
# a( L% {& I  W+ Y  V Assist BU’s, workcells, and external customers in resolving design related manufacturing issues
( V5 h  R0 Z+ _ Comply and follow all procedures within the company security and safety policies. GENERAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
1 ~8 M* o* {" ~1 {) E+ ^ Extensive knowledge of Manufacturing Engineering philosophies and processes; * P# o$ J, W6 k+ O2 o
 General knowledge of the advanced technology practiced, both in manufacturing processes and R&D areas. 7 j' @+ t2 P7 j4 t. c) z5 g
 Familiar with project and resource management.
1 F. p6 |" L! L; B! t2 g Ability to manage and prioritize work assignments. ; d3 e: y, M& x1 p7 W
 Requires strong interpersonal skills, listening, verbal and written communication. " P% t( a' N/ W, ?0 n  F1 K9 |1 e
 Create technologically informative presentations and present/teach to *** groups and customers worldwide.
7#
 樓主| 發表於 2012-6-15 11:32:21 | 顯示全部樓層
职位要求:8 U" l0 c2 K0 g  N/ F- C+ G
 Job Requirements
  W) f4 v" X, ~# [# K$ ^ Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university related to the advanced technology field, or the equivalent in education and experience.
1 {, j/ o% R8 g, A Three or more years experience in a manufacturing environment, with diverse skills in several of the following disciplines: PCB assembly process, product assembly process, mechanical design, materials, electronics, NPI. / G# n4 u/ k. \3 D
 An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
9 P, U6 i7 s9 I) y; I1 m7 M Additional Information LANGUAGE SKILLS
- a8 S" N) w- v* M. M7 t% S4 I Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.  Ability to write reports, business correspondence, presentation materials, and procedure manuals.. W0 E# H: D* |! c5 g1 f
 Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
8#
 樓主| 發表於 2012-6-15 11:32:30 | 顯示全部樓層
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS
2 G5 m1 X! e+ y, x5 J2 L( E$ Q  Z2 X Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
; l4 v1 X6 c# y( L1 n4 D5 s Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations. REASONING ABILITY
  M4 E: a) F; ?$ D6 y/ D+ ^ Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
& W1 O# M+ c* H. r. S. A Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables. 3 s, _: r& Y) U5 m

$ C+ j7 B  }6 L' R2 S# qPHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual may be required to sit, stand, walk regularly and occasionally lift up to 35 lbs. Specific vision requirements include reading of written documents and use of computer monitor screen frequently. WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
9#
 樓主| 發表於 2012-6-20 13:56:14 | 顯示全部樓層
招聘公司:A famous EMS company
" J) {# F+ Y& u7 i7 j" {招聘岗位:SQE Manager
' a, U; f2 P) X: B3 F/ c( B工作地点:Wuxi
) x8 H  w% M2 O. ~1 o/ r
9 E$ f4 K1 I0 P, |' L9 q岗位描述:
+ L9 h( Q; P" V. l/ ^RESPONSIBILITIES 5.1 It shall be the responsibility of the Material Manager to ensure that the SQE Manager understands this description and to lead the SQE Group. 5.2 It shall be the responsibility of the SQE manager to lead/direct his department in supplier management and technical support for incoming quality control. 6.0 REPORTING RELATIONSHIP 6.1 The SQE Manager will report to Material Manager for all functions related operations. 7.0 JOB SUMMARY 7.1 To lead the SQE group in managing suppliers, developing and driving suppliers to continuously improve. 7.2 To contribute to the revenue by assuring quality materials through fully following the procedures and guidelines. 7.3 To provide the technical support for IQC.
$ J  O5 J% x* K) X4 j+ d- x( f) n4 }  i( R! C( t/ W5 P* R+ w
职位要求:8 m% [1 C& R! E7 ]/ P- ~' D
PREREQUISITES 8.1 Degree in science or technical discipline with minimum 3 years of managerial experience in quality assurance or supplier quality assurance field. 9.0 JOB DESCRIPTION 9.1 Recruit and maintain a high caliber staff in supplier quality engineering. 9.2 Train and develop the engineers to fulfill the requirement of the material quality assurance. 9.3 Motivate and organize the SQE’s to achieve their job description. 9.4 Interface with the other functions, departments and higher managerial levels. 9.5 Monitor and review the performance of the staffs. Recommend salary increase and job arrangement as appropriate. 9.6 Make supplier survey schedule based on the needs of workcell and Strategic Commodity. Make and drive the goals of the SQE function. 9.7 Technically support IQC. 9.8 Monitor and drive the supplier continuous improvement. 9.9 Conduct supplier survey, plant audit and participate supplier qualification. 9.10 Promote and assure the implementation of the instructions from Material Manager
10#
 樓主| 發表於 2012-6-20 14:04:36 | 顯示全部樓層
招聘公司:A famous EMS company& H" \& u8 y* J# k2 ?: t
招聘岗位:DFx Engineer
4 @0 |. p8 \7 c2 D) U. |工作地点:Shanghai
, d6 q3 Z$ U' W5 N3 Q/ x) z. t  z. [+ e: x" h. ]: y1 b
岗位描述:3 v7 L7 m6 W# v1 m
 SUMMARY VAVE DFx Engineers are considered the “technology leaders” in ***’s manufacturing processes and solutions. They understand and have mastered technologies specific to area of DFx such as Design for Assembly and Design for Manufacturability. They convey technical solutions for areas of competence both to other engineers and to business personnel. DFx Engineers will work with engineering teams to develop solutions for projects within given time and cost constraints. Essential Duties and Responsibilities  Thorough knowledge of DFx processes, reporting mechanisms and tools (ex. Valor for DFM).  Provides mentoring to team in supporting and driving appropriate DFx processes.  Leads and participates in all elements of DFx analysis including product teardowns, PCBA manufacturing optimizations and cost reduction analysis.  Gather and organize analyzed data and generate professional reports of such activities and conclusions.  Stay current on DFx activity and direction within the global manufacturing engineering organization. This includes alignment with other internal organizations such as Design Engineering, GOS AME, MSG, Global Services and manufacturing sites.  Work with Managers, Business Units, System Architects and Project Design Engineers in quoting information that will aid in the overall quoting process.  Support the development and utilization of processes for DFx analysis and documentation.  Exercises and trains on best practices associated with DFx as related to manufacturing, in order to provide the best cost effective solutions.  Works directly with Functional Managers to develop both general and specific training programs to increase the overall knowledge of the Value Engineering group in the area of manufacturing.  Support management in identifying internal and external resources to support Value Engineering efforts.  Work concurrently with *** CAD Services, Business Unit Management, Manufacturing, and Test, Purchasing, and Quality departments throughout the analysis process to insure the best possible solution.  Assigned to projects of diverse scope in which analysis of the situation and/or data is required to develop potential solutions. Stay abreast of the latest technology and techniques to provide designs that are competitive and cost effective.  Support Business Development’s efforts with new customer interactions.  Support internal and external design groups on product development from concept through Deployment  Assist BU’s, workcells, and external customers in resolving design related manufacturing issues  Comply and follow all procedures within the company security and safety policies. GENERAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES  Extensive knowledge of Manufacturing Engineering philosophies and processes;  General knowledge of the advanced technology practiced, both in manufacturing processes and R&D areas.  Familiar with project and resource management.  Ability to manage and prioritize work assignments.  Requires strong interpersonal skills, listening, verbal and written communication.  Create technologically informative presentations and present/teach to *** groups and customers worldwide.
11#
 樓主| 發表於 2012-6-20 14:04:46 | 顯示全部樓層
职位要求:
8 ^" A+ f/ e( R; O) V/ x1 r Job Requirements  Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university related to the advanced technology field, or the equivalent in education and experience.  Three or more years experience in a manufacturing environment, with diverse skills in several of the following disciplines: PCB assembly process, product assembly process, mechanical design, materials, electronics, NPI.  An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.  Additional Information LANGUAGE SKILLS  Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.  Ability to write reports, business correspondence, presentation materials, and procedure manuals.  Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. MATHEMATICAL SKILLS  Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.  Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations. REASONING ABILITY  Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.  Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables. PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual may be required to sit, stand, walk regularly and occasionally lift up to 35 lbs. Specific vision requirements include reading of written documents and use of computer monitor screen frequently. WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
12#
 樓主| 發表於 2012-6-22 14:20:58 | 顯示全部樓層
招聘公司:A famous EMS company' e1 k( ?, A) N8 v9 I& s! Z% P8 l
招聘岗位:Software Engineer
, G6 e- d. t1 O0 @1 M工作地点:Shanghai
" u7 b% D8 b, i8 k7 J& \2 z8 q$ |4 a5 R6 Z3 Q+ [9 s) p  ?+ a
岗位描述:) z; G, x& A! t8 ]- x8 J) L
SUMMARY Take lead for Diagnostic Software and Software Test Utility development for enterprise products’ Engineering and Manufacture verification. Communicate with Customers as Software contact Window. Provide necessary inputs to cross function teams for design quality assurance. Provide exceptional support to external and internal customers, team members, and other persons through technical project cooperation. Drive innovation and continuous improvement within ***** Circuit by harnessing new design technologies and methodologies. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to the following: Work with system architect to get well understood of hardware testing requirements and identify test items for Diagnostic system. Design test modules, and come out test module design document. Implement test module based on Linux Operation system. Modify, optimize and debug the Linux kernel according to requirements from Diagnostic system. Bring up Linux OS, and analyze the root cause of the issues related to Linux OS. Assist Application engineer to debug the issues which appear in main control program. Co-work with Firmware engineer and Hardware engineer to resolve the SW issues.
13#
 樓主| 發表於 2012-6-22 14:21:16 | 顯示全部樓層
职位要求:
% M3 X# \9 e0 e" x% V. gPerson Background: Candidates should have 3 or more years experience in programming under Linux Operation System. Typically, the following essential qualifications and experiences would be requested: a) Bachelor or Master in Electronics, computing, software engineering or similar b) Good English speaking and literacy c) Strong working knowledge of Linux kernel and driver includes char device development, block device development, and kernel optimizing development. d) Excellent knowledge of code programming includes C++, C, ASM and Shell etc. e) Working knowledge of computer system architecture includes NB, SB, PCI/PCIe bus, IPMI, I2C bus, BUS controller etc. f) Working knowledge of application development includes PIC program development and multiple thread program development. g) Basic knowledge of BIOS, BMC(SP), SAS/SATA, Networking. Person Attributes: The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual capable of working with a minimum of supervision in a dynamic team environment. Good interpersonal skills: be able to communicate in English and with members of other teams, departments and clients; as a high degree of liaison is needed.
14#
 樓主| 發表於 2013-1-15 15:45:33 | 顯示全部樓層

ABOV PM

a professional component distributor and solution provider
, _0 B$ [2 y- ^" T+ K
9 B9 P2 e. ~3 z( W职位描述$ C: s' s4 x4 h# b2 @1 e
主要工作内容:       
5 b. U( j5 C8 N; M3 G6 R) F1.        主要负责ABOV产品线的方案设计及市场推广工作,根据所负责的产品特点,制定市场推广策略,实施产品推广;0 u7 F% E4 \! ~# W/ Y2 f
2.        负责与原厂的价格谈判、订单交期确定、库存控制,建立良好的原厂关系;
3 Y6 d. Q0 ^& H6 ~6 n9 s: k% e3.        与原厂进行产品、市场、销售情况沟通和报告,了解原厂动态,对行业客户进行筛选,重点推进;
4 w6 q- h! I/ ^0 ^0 E- F7 U4.        跟进产品线的重要目标客户,协调客户公关,支持SALES的重要客户跟进工作,制定并达成所负责产品线的年度、季度、月度计划;1 x# I* E$ a  j
5.        负责对ABOV产品线成员和相关部门员工进行市场培训和指导,协助产品宣传资料的编制,管理库存,防止呆料产生;5 U5 @: Q% Q' M# K7 W9 h2 v: w, X

- ?' u, ]7 n( Q1 C职位要求  K$ A+ x% ]" v% i. E/ U  h  U# g; d
关键岗位技能:
( T% m5 s; E$ k1 {) V" a  k1 G* j# w专业要求: 电子类,计算机类,通信类,仪器仪表类或营销类
% e6 R8 _3 O0 Q, h& ]4 l& d$ v+ D
, F, e2 o- Z& S- u7 X1 x7 U2 n岗位背景经验及专业具体要求:' c( T' Z. Q$ ?/ k; F
1.        电子类相关专业,本科以上学历;8 q, h" Q1 K$ P
2.        两年以上MCU产品开发背景,对MCU市场精通,对MCU方案推广精通;% A6 e0 W, v) F% {& w: b
3.        五年以上IC行业市场推广销售经验,至少2年PM经验;有丰富的客户资源优先考虑;+ h& l8 i; K( E  u5 f' D
4.        有与原厂及大客户的良好合作背景与经验,有敏锐的决策和市场判断能力;. m6 c5 r" Y3 g- S4 C0 B' w1 l9 u
5.        高度的工作热情,良好的团队合作精神。        % \: H% }. o7 b1 T3 j" Q
岗位性格要求:
1 L7 A0 u* s# M' l' `% F8 E3 N⒈        细致、正直、坦诚、成熟、自信;
- ^& n1 S4 l6 a0 u⒉        工作热情,良好的团队合作精神,逻辑、条理性强;! W. R( F3 B% g; X; F
⒊        优秀的沟通、协调、组织与开拓能力。
15#
 樓主| 發表於 2013-1-22 09:46:33 | 顯示全部樓層

[徵才] IBM 台灣國際商業機器公司 軟/硬體工程師

【公司名稱】(IBM)台灣國際商業機器股份有限公司4 d: j; v% M& v: l; a  w+ `0 u
【工作職缺/描述】! a; C6 e/ ~, y8 v# {  q

_  I2 `" H7 z5 q1 {+ _, Q! q- e) J    1.BIOS Engineer (uEFI) - Entry Level (STG-0537495). d0 t: }) v5 q0 ^$ B2 j$ N( {, h- V# v
      詳細職缺資訊: http://tinyurl.com/9wr5lba
; o' {/ {0 B" z. \# T9 G; V8 i
; ^+ @2 W* `/ U( s( F    2.System Assurance & Validation Engineer - Entry Level (STG-0544726)
( o0 t% J! ?+ [, y      詳細職缺資訊:http://tinyurl.com/bsvupf7( t# T) H  D0 f, Z! v

6 \# p4 A5 S  s5 V0 Z# d    3.Hardware Engineer - Entry Level (STG-0536949)9 v6 v, o2 M! {4 s7 C3 x, E
      詳細職缺資訊:http://tinyurl.com/cg6ut2k
9 T" g9 p3 C( A6 v% V% A  x% X) {. B
    4.Mechanical Engineer - Entry Level (STG-0537252)+ s! Z- g9 W( r1 P
      詳細職缺資訊:http://tinyurl.com/boqezmx
* Z; A  ]0 T' ~* u0 R% A4 j7 B5 }. ^7 B+ A
【工作地點】 台北市1 B) T+ J# H3 D* s
【工作時間】 日班/依公司規定( V8 z+ ^! I  q9 l  W
【薪資範圍】 NT$60,000 / 依公司規定
8 ?" C* ^1 _' U& {應徵請至該網站投遞您的中英文履歷https://jobs3.netmedia1.com/cp/faces/job_search
16#
 樓主| 發表於 2013-6-24 09:41:17 | 顯示全部樓層
R&T Image&Visual Computing Lab –Shenzhen lab Leader  R. f7 z6 g  ~' x

5 T' m6 ]- r: n& B$ b+ m( B公      司:NO.264-A global PC leading enterprise4 t- S, Y8 \5 Z# e7 @  c8 n
工作地点:深圳  Y# D) L% d, n: p4 h3 T! M/ h5 ^

: s3 K8 F4 }' T4 A: p" V% T. XResponsibilities :
! r) P+ `5 G, @6 }3 m% H1. Lead and build Apply team  
" {+ _: _+ E# i! ]6 w" X2. Quick& efficient application dev. capability, maximize IVC core tech value ) L$ z$ m  a6 P3 O

# k' j6 f# z4 V9 I2 `; YRequirements: ( Y' r6 E/ A1 c# g( @
1. Doctor degree and above  
$ d6 u/ ?0 t# V" @9 q0 q0 y$ j9 s2. Excellent research achievement on Some of the areas, Computer Vision  or Artificial Intelligence,etc  ) Y7 t; i+ d0 d* _9 Z, z1 X4 o
3. Deep understanding on  industry change, background of Microsoft Research and so on is priority  . b1 k7 F$ w9 x, [
4. Strong communication and good management skill for team
17#
 樓主| 發表於 2013-6-24 09:42:12 | 顯示全部樓層
Services Technical Support
1 @4 S$ n1 z$ l* Y9 Y, i0 a& ^! Q3 {' n9 a5 H5 x' M# ~# F
公      司:NO.264-A global PC leading enterprise
* A0 `6 C* S0 q" E0 D9 q工作地点:深圳1 N9 s& k' a' b% R5 _! {) v6 I

1 u1 ], f* I7 N2 yResponsibility # x$ J% r. h% x
  1 Own Lenovo AP (Asia Pacific) technical support, handle the technical escalation/enquiry from AP Call Centre and Field service, provide the technical solution and summarize technical tips when necessary
+ j- x1 \1 k. e: j+ x  2 Monitor/capture sensitive/serious technical issues from field, escalate them to development team, drive and take ownership to find workaround/solution at the 1st time." \+ f7 A) A5 H1 ~" N+ y
  3 Improve the technical skills on AP region Call Centre & Field service , deliver technical tips and new technology to AP region in time, provide the technical training . u; n7 h) R4 R) x# b
  4 Involve some AP service projects, guide region technical skills owner and give technical advice
5 U% C5 n* L4 C9 _& B9 `1 N  [  5 On-site support when in emergency' S7 p5 W& G: G% B
: e$ e( p8 q# e% o, j6 G
Requirement
0 b, @: {; S, x( l  1 5Ys IT working experience with proven evidence at least , Computer … and related, B.A and above, outstanding offshore support/ work are preferred
1 q& H) F; p8 J! {, b  2 Fluent listening/speaking/reading capability in English  4 V, ~$ Y2 s% H) }. N  t
  3 Be familiar with PC and related application, and related test tools and debug skills, can locate the issue quickly- W# }" V& W( T+ U7 X* F9 c
  4 Be familiar with Windows OS, to know Linux is preferred
5 B4 G& P3 K2 C, P; u0 `1 _8 L  5 Basic Network technology, CCNA/CCNP is preferred
18#
 樓主| 發表於 2013-7-2 10:13:37 | 顯示全部樓層
Services Technical Support
$ T, R- E" p# `/ e  n6 G4 R! f公      司:A global PC leading enterprise
/ R: O# T( l5 ^5 }  Q0 ?工作地点:深圳1 G$ f% Q( {& p& v; a

' `+ h5 A, g7 C4 D* t8 e$ pResponsibility ' T8 j- @6 N0 O6 S$ o9 g% K. C
  1 Own Lenovo AP (Asia Pacific) technical support, handle the technical escalation/enquiry from AP Call Centre and Field service, provide the technical solution and summarize technical tips when necessary
1 ~2 N2 F* K7 G5 h, o6 _  2 Monitor/capture sensitive/serious technical issues from field, escalate them to development team, drive and take ownership to find workaround/solution at the 1st time.
$ t; D) G/ X5 O# W4 r' m  3 Improve the technical skills on AP region Call Centre & Field service , deliver technical tips and new technology to AP region in time, provide the technical training
6 w5 Q  U. k$ [; |) ^- ^  4 Involve some AP service projects, guide region technical skills owner and give technical advice 4 F" o; T" g6 |2 m+ ?- D
  5 On-site support when in emergency+ `! Y0 \' z8 B3 t7 ^
' ]" u# j$ B* H. M5 k7 ~
Requirement
+ \% w% {1 o/ Y+ j  1 5Ys IT working experience with proven evidence at least , Computer … and related, B.A and above, outstanding offshore support/ work are preferred
1 R  K+ h, e( ]0 H$ V  f  2 Fluent listening/speaking/reading capability in English  * N4 M, z2 N6 @/ Q7 M" b$ p
  3 Be familiar with PC and related application, and related test tools and debug skills, can locate the issue quickly% M! S0 w. ?! l7 E! i! G
  4 Be familiar with Windows OS, to know Linux is preferred * J* F! w  V) s) n) `
  5 Basic Network technology, CCNA/CCNP is preferred
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 12:56 AM , Processed in 0.116007 second(s), 17 queries .