1 2 3 4
查看: 26771|回復: 28
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[企業求才] 代徵外商半導體研發中心工程師數名 月薪8萬台幣起

[複製鏈接]
1#
發表於 2012-6-12 20:39:01 | 顯示全部樓層

代徵 外商軟硬體產品企劃

Currently, our client, a foreign enterprise in the IT industry, is searching for SW & HW Product Marketing talents.
  g5 I& x' }8 e7 \0 NAs our client welcomes promising people, the position and salary of their opening is negotiable.) K' v6 W3 \# Y$ I1 c

5 S* Q3 w5 R+ b! ?0 l* A/ B【工作職缺】SW & HW Product Marketing
, B& B& ?8 V" ]  |" G/ W0 h% X0 ?
【工作內容】& a+ F1 h% s9 C/ D) ]8 P5 ~
Function: Software Product Marketing
2 U' L$ C# Z% U/ o  k) ?8 V/ K6 A1.Define the market requirements with regards to operating systems, solutions,  and software applications
5 E+ C# ]1 l* I, W, Z2.Determine the appropriate SW definition and specs and/or solution  that support the HW/PC platform which will meet these requirements
) e6 E9 v) R3 f( [  N3.Initiate and/or approve any change requests as new information is acquired or technical/marketing/cost tradeoffs is required during the development phase& z% @0 U/ ?  P% j8 f! D: `
4.Lead the Concept Phase and extends through the management of the life cycle of the solution including SW refreshes in between to ensure time to market( B) L6 ~# F7 i' b+ N7 g& k
5.Responsible for the royalty, NRE and development cost as part of the profitability of the platform and portfolio
1 |1 Y2 i# k: T6 Q* y4 f2 y% t1 c, K0 J0 m% O
Function: Hardware Product Marketing/ O/ f0 S! t( V* G1 B
1.Serve as a key member of the product team to develop strategies for assigned product lines and devise go-to-market plans for implementation of best practices for market penetration and product launch initiatives
) r. a6 c# G9 o. _6 i- ~1 A+ h  t2.Identify market opportunities and competitive market analysis ' i* T5 b. i* `. f% A) B9 u/ @" I
3.Develop compelling new product/service solutions to meet market needs and work with marketing resources to develop and deliver marketing messages 2 v1 |/ d$ H5 D/ |" B; k/ m7 [/ ]
4.Responsible for defining and delivering a product-marketing plan that combines an in-depth understanding of the market, competitive and consumer for a group of products+ d0 _8 }. }0 {6 H% _, z
5.Plan the launch of new products and releases, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
3 S# A2 Z3 Y  K" U( E4 c- R" j' K" h! y9 R
【徵求條件】/ k! |6 J5 j$ E* z
Proficient commands in English with a good business mindset is a must
( H  Z1 V$ c. E( ?) wKorean communication skills is a plus
  L  g1 F; F' h: O2 x2 n0 _4 v$ _  k" @7 Q  T! f1 ?
【工作地點】 Asia (Taiwan/Korea)6 `3 w& e. d4 P5 ^
【工作時間】 9am~6pm
+ b5 O: O, Z9 Z" i【月休】 Weekends 3 z6 P9 d" z. p! v! g4 {, q
【薪資範圍】 80,000 NTD and above/month (Negotiable)
9 }8 R  g: Z: M% P8 d& ]6 \- ^6 p【需求人數】 Many
2#
發表於 2013-5-15 15:21:57 | 顯示全部樓層

數位資訊處理高手

徵人單位:中華音樂著作權協會 -
. u3 W  F+ S3 Z4 g. c( F' T- }6 F' [
簡介: 本單位為國際性協會跟世界主要國家簽訂互惠合約,我們需要優秀人才來處理大量資料,我們的資料來自市場上主信息網路業者,您想得到的網路業者都很可能是是我們的利用人,他們會提供我們每日音樂使用清單,我們需要有資訊處理訓練背景的人才,有效率讀取大量資料,歌曲的資料,然後分析處理,這些資料最終成為全世界所有作詞作曲人的權利金。
' o2 k' W! C7 E# K9 N. H2 ^7 O% M工作內容:開發和撰寫資料處理程式
" [/ `8 w4 X/ A" q! d( q
2 a' q" `2 Q" K# y; {/ S. P條件:資訊相關科系畢業% p$ P7 J' w" K) F, k
薪水:30K 到 40K 以上
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 10:13 PM , Processed in 0.094005 second(s), 16 queries .