打印 上一主題 下一主題

晶片系統類 系統架構設計工程師 的 兩大職能基準?

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2012-1-9 14:19:34 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
那一項問題經常最多?也最需要經驗交流?8 I6 P9 [0 o9 h% _. z8 Q
: L9 m# s) {# u4 \' a
還是大家都已經擁有以下重要知識:C/C++程式設計 電子電路學 作業系統 資料結構 演算法 組合語言(嵌入式處理器程式設計) 數位系統設計 計算機結構 嵌入式作業系統 SoC 設計 系統層級設計與模擬 輸出入裝置與驅動程式 數位訊號處理 輸出入裝置與驅動程式 DSP程式設計 通訊系統 網路程式設計 硬體描述語言?
單選投票, 共有 0 人參與投票
您所在的用戶組沒有投票權限
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 頂 踩 分享分享
2#
發表於 2012-4-25 08:51:53 | 只看該作者
招聘公司:A famous IC company
! X7 J( W+ K2 n; k6 D& C. |* X. M招聘岗位:System Application Engineer-Silicon Microphone
( j0 R' |/ K1 k( z; B6 {工作地点:Shenzhen! t; z' `/ h: L9 P) s( D5 Y
' @7 i7 `+ k0 j5 N4 b# }
岗位描述:4 K& j! U6 i4 d1 f6 }; }
Job Description: - main customer contact for technical daily business topics - evaluation of MEMS microphones at customer laboratory - set up and moderation of technical phone conferences with customer and IFX HQ - organization of workshops at customer site - identification of new product features and trends, contribution to definition of new products - writing of evaluation reports - translation of documents (for instance application notes) - 80% of time the candidate will provide technical support to customers in China via on-site visits, e-mail/phone calls - 20% of time the candidate will exchange technical information with the headquarter, e-mail/phone calls, visits to Munich
回復

使用道具 舉報

3#
發表於 2012-4-25 08:52:40 | 只看該作者
职位要求:- H0 P! {; o! y
Education
8 G- O& t, j! ?+ Q6 E - Electrical Engineer with strong background in semiconductor electronics Mandatory skills: 9 i* D) h" l+ Q1 L) d- A; p7 A
- lab expert with 3-5 years industry experience with analog and digital measurement equipments (preferably gained at major mobile phone companies or microphone manufacturers)
5 G6 R$ x! J( V- writing of evaluation reports and application notes,  b9 e# j0 V, E6 l# Q8 D3 x) ~
- experience with Excel, Word and Power Point - languages: native speaker Chinese, very good written and verbal English Additionally the candidate must fulfill following characteristics:
: Q1 \( m3 s2 Z0 Z% U5 f- y  y- has a strong personality and high motivation to bring things forward , _& q+ V3 u( Z* G$ u  j
- likes to work in the laboratory and to have direct contact to customers
4 W, G2 l7 k* X7 S  _6 ?, b( \- works quickly and accurately # q( U) W* A4 t6 Y' `' E4 Y- e
- is team player
. y, _, d  Y1 r) V- is flexible and likes to travel Not mandatory but a plus for the candidate: 7 t1 a3 H; ^! l
- basics in semiconductor manufacturing - Some Acoustic knowledge
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 05:45 PM , Processed in 0.110006 second(s), 19 queries .