QQ登錄

只需一步,快速開始

Login

用FB帳號登入

搜索
1 2 3 4
查看: 32349|回復: 46
打印 上一主題 下一主題

[經驗交流] 台廠有哪幾家有設IC Design Quality Manager職務?何者最難?

[複製鏈接]
1#
發表於 2012-4-24 09:11:34 | 顯示全部樓層
招聘公司:a top 15 semiconductor company
$ E3 O6 x4 H! h4 U招聘岗位:Resident Quality Engineer+ I; H0 r+ T7 R7 X
工作地点:Shanghai1 |7 y0 z' Y7 t6 ]4 V1 o

# V. Z/ G' V. M* x岗位描述:4 w9 _& Y7 S" }% _
- Enhance and implement xx Quality Systems needed to support manufacturing activities at xx’s Assembly & Test subcontractors. 2 w6 T9 Q" T5 T  v& ]  _! R
- Maintain a detailed knowledge and understanding of xx Supplier Management Policies (ADI0007), procedures (SOP’s), and specifications (GPS and referenced specifications).   \  U  I  C+ ?5 w
- In conjunction with the SEA Operations group, review the quality performance of subcontractors against the metrics and work with Assembly and Test Subcontractors for improvement plans and actions to maintain or exceed acceptable levels. - Participates in xx and subcontractor TQM teams. Promotes TQM activities at subcontractors including leadership in dissemination of methodology.
# s2 I# b$ R8 U& e- Ensures Assembly & Test subcontractor internal controls (specifications and control plans) are adequate to produce product that meets or exceeds xx requirements. Ensures compliance to xx policies, procedures and specifications with regards to Assembly & Test subcontract manufacturing activities. Deficiencies and infractions are reported to WWM Assembly & Test Quality, and, as appropriate, WWM Assembly & Test Operations.
  s1 v1 g& y* V! ^- Participates in CAR/SO Activities and MRB Meetings concerning subcontractor produced product ensuring adequate root cause determination, appropriate corrective actions, and close loop on the implementation and effectiveness of corrective actions defined to prevent recurrence. - Acts as one of the WW Manufacturing Quality contact persons to Assembly & Test subcontractors; including review of process change control procedures (final approval per XX0411) and coordination with Assembly & Test Resident Engineers on proper disposition of non-conforming and suspect materials. - Supports qualifications, including new packages, assembly/test processes and subcontractors including FA support to Development Sites, as requested. Review of qualification lot assembly and test, including process flow to ensure compliance to xx procedures.
回復

使用道具 舉報

2#
發表於 2012-4-24 09:11:42 | 顯示全部樓層
- Formally and informally audit and monitor the subcontractor facilities and processes to verify compliance to agreed quality systems, specifications, control procedures and previously implemented corrective actions. ; [8 i, W& X: ~- \4 L9 Z) M! C
- Liaison of xx customer and external certification (ISO9000, etc.) visits/audits to subcontractors. - Promote communications between World Wide Assembly & Test Quality and subcontractors. - Performs other functions that may be assigned from time to time5 O2 a4 R& X- g/ X2 X1 s- {
) S% d5 z7 c. c! y/ U! a- {: L4 |
职位要求:1 O% A; e, A1 n3 e4 Y# F1 n
- M.S. or B.S. Degree in Engineering or Sciences related to the semiconductor industry
  d+ C5 w( e8 g2 |- [& c$ E- u5 o- 5 to 8 years experience in a semiconductor company with technical competency in Assembly/Test Engineering - Knowledge of process control theory and practice 7 @) Z' G; ^8 n+ `/ w* g+ t
- Knowledge of TQM Tools and Methodology focusing on Quality Improvement
2 p4 R6 g, c! u4 f0 z- B2 g( h- Has good communication skills with the ability to interface with senior personnel at our sub-contractors and with XX " D+ W& C/ i8 K
- Assertive and determined - Able to function independently at a distance from supervisor " T; A8 X% O) L9 c6 d
- Can work with a variety of cultures. . : X0 v& H  |' H6 M7 e2 I
- Fluent in English
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 11:45 AM , Processed in 0.111006 second(s), 18 queries .