QQ登錄

只需一步,快速開始

Login

用FB帳號登入

搜索
1 2 3 4
樓主: mister_liu
打印 上一主題 下一主題

FPGA verification Engineer most difficult job functions?

[複製鏈接]
1#
發表於 2011-7-20 13:49:43 | 顯示全部樓層
招聘公司:A famous IC company; U5 m2 R. w5 x# Q
招聘岗位:Architectural Design Verification Engineer7 [3 V6 W/ t  k% m3 B, k
工作地点:Shanghai2 {+ Z1 ^+ t1 N; E5 f2 b' B& I- ~7 A% A

; Q' B) Q- b  a+ d* @岗位描述:
/ M$ m. F, l' N. {7 k Responsibilities: To develop assembly programs for testing the compatibility of CPUs with the XX architecture. To develop and extend Perl programs which automate the creation of these assembly programs. To work with CPU architects to develop and implement test plans for the verification of new and existing XX architectural features. To work with simulator and core developers to run these verification programs, debug failures and identify necessary fixes to the models, cores, simulators and architecture
3 V2 g/ T* q- E9 |7 M1 v$ @. p0 X 1 }7 y% c+ H0 \8 `
职位要求:9 O6 A0 s& j: E7 e: h9 @
Knowledge/Skills: Excellent programming skills and proven programming experience (post-graduate level research in a programming intensive field, or 3 years of industry experience) Excellent problem solving skills Ability to work independently, contribute to team goals, and to work with other team members in remote locations The following skills will be used on the job. Candidates with outstanding, proven programming experience in other engineering or scientific research fields would be given the opportunity to learn some or all of these skills on the job: - Knowledge of XX architecture - XX assembly language programming - Perl programming - Development experience in the linux environment Requirements: Education : BS in EE or CS (MS or higher preferred). Experience : Four years experience or more in related area. Systems : Unix, Linux, Windows. Language : Good English verbal skills plus reading/writing for documentation. Spirit : Good team spirit, professional, motivated and eager to learn combined with natural curiosity "to discover", "to know" and an attitude "to fix a problem". $ @/ X5 Z# q; s! X0 w
# z: v- y( n. U( i3 z6 k
能者與意者請email研發簡歷與chip123聯絡。
回復

使用道具 舉報

2#
發表於 2011-7-20 13:52:15 | 顯示全部樓層
招聘公司:A famous IC company
* h+ N/ X, _8 K$ A招聘岗位:CPU Core Design Verification Engineer3 X- c1 P; d. M4 z' T
工作地点:Shanghai
: y" w8 T9 J. Y2 a; P9 i
9 ?' b& o, }& Z  o  _Responsibility: 1 |$ p: k7 y6 d1 Z" Y1 I9 _
Development and verification of XX microprocessor cores and products.) c. B+ c# j( [9 k

/ I: A9 S: Q8 {" AKnowledge/Skills:
1 l) z- z" `+ r( s% TStrong microprocessor architecture and micro-architecture knowledge. ( ]# q6 _9 p' S) ?' k/ |
Understanding of XX architecture is preferred. / m4 V8 R0 `, \
Good logic and RTL design skills.
' m+ H& W  q; F1 d! ~* C4 ?9 G/ I2 }% ], RExperienced with CPU design verification, debug, and testing methodologies. " }5 T3 U" V% O, r
Good knowledge of common test methods and techniques (ie: regression, functional, random, structural, emulation ...) 9 C$ x# w5 l' ?
Experienced with building test environments, test benches, checkers, test vectors, assertions, coverage analysis, ...
7 z( m( N) ~* a5 LGood programming and scripting skills, such as Verilog, System Verilog, assembler, Perl, Shell scripts, C, TCL, Windows Office, ...etc : J. b+ B% C: M

1 ]4 ?% o. G3 h+ ?. ^5 h* NRequirements:
! v) j; M  T  T5 FEducation : BS in EE or CS (MS or higher preferred).
3 Z( ?0 w# h5 S3 PExperience : Four years experience or more in related area. : M: c( S  v/ C( H
Systems : Unix, Linux, Windows.
$ f3 F9 X3 D1 Q% |( p  m; u0 ZLanguage : Good English verbal skills plus reading/writing for documentation. " |4 n  h$ W9 ?5 p
Spirit : Good team spirit, professional, motivated and eager to learn combined with natural curiosity "to discover", "to know" and an attitude "to fix a problem". & I! `+ Q5 |) f8 Y

# L- p$ W! _7 j1 i: p能者與意者請email研發簡歷與chip123聯絡。
回復

使用道具 舉報

3#
發表於 2014-1-16 10:26:37 | 顯示全部樓層
Hardware Applications Engineer–Graphics
0 Z# b" k  o+ o( D9 W/ n! w: H公      司:A famous IC company
2 N7 W0 n  D: u. S8 J& l工作地点:上海
! c, v8 ^9 ]' z5 _
+ ]# a8 Q/ ^( ?8 |5 P. R; WDesirable
0 t0 v3 |8 x4 E6 A9 KStrong understanding of microprocessors
5 [) o0 T( H" a1 N4 Y6 q/ Q, EA good understanding of the interaction between software and hardware
  m: l- F# p; Z, s% W4 hUnderstanding of FPGA or ASIC implementation flows (synthesis, scan insertion, layout)
3 [* `# k2 Z3 U$ r6 _C/C++, assembler coding or other programming skills. % h  C% C5 t$ _: Z
Knowledge of GPU or graphics processing specification, like OpenGLES, Direct-X, is preferred6 ?2 f% I# N* v5 |% V1 ~% p7 \
& k* `) b2 A2 M& t/ ?
Job Requirements:
回復

使用道具 舉報

4#
發表於 2014-1-16 10:26:42 | 顯示全部樓層
Education + ]. I; `* O; h  j& V2 K
Good university degree, in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering ideally, although other science graduates would be considered if they have relevant experience.5 T( m) n4 l8 Z* w9 k2 E, C

8 K% c  T4 `+ V) AExperience " u1 z8 G* k! `, O9 ]# k
Minimum of 4 years industrial experience
) V8 S, k$ `: C9 IExperience or knowledge of FPGA or ASIC design, simulation and/or verification techniques, including RTL coding and simulation, in Verilog or VHDL
$ }" z3 ^' A( X, h) @( W' fExperience in integrating SoC peripherals 9 z% k7 g& p, M4 p& ^8 ]/ A
Experience of interacting with colleagues outside of China
+ ]. F5 j  {0 `  qProfessional experience of customer and sales interaction 8 D8 X  x2 j" v& X: z8 a2 w9 y
Demonstrable experience of problem solving and debug skills
7 D/ m8 c5 {4 n. }. c7 o, X
( U% O7 F  A1 }$ F+ H7 [Personal Requirements
9 U2 W! ]. X1 `* k9 PMust have excellent written and verbal communication skills with both colleagues and customers, including good written and spoken English
8 c) I' o: N  PMust be proactive in obtaining engineering or management input, in order to complete project and internal tasks in a timely and accurate manner, L- n2 G3 {7 Z: s! D, A+ ^& z% y
Must have the desire and ability to solve problems quickly
; w0 i: |8 ]+ x: B5 P3 z- AMust be enthusiastic and well driven " g8 W( t5 d6 @
Must be able to schedule own workload and plan tasks – based on both internal and customer requirements.  
. v6 S8 t% W+ j8 G9 JMust have good inter-personal skills, and be able to work well within a team; especially when under pressure
. x3 E3 Q: C9 r( X7 GMust be willing to be flexible and accept new challenges 9 @  ]7 A# d7 t3 }" K
Must be able to travel on a regular basis, both to give customer training and also for internal business reasons.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 08:13 PM , Processed in 0.103005 second(s), 18 queries .