打印 上一主題 下一主題

[COMPUTEX] Windows Provides the Foundation for Device Innovation

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2011-6-1 17:11:33 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Microsoft Keynote 6/1
: {3 n8 `9 e0 n& a/ U! j9 B3 x6 W% j3 j; m6 m9 }! I/ e
Cloud services and natural user interfaces extend the opportunities for the Windows ecosystem, simplifying the way users interact with their devices  % F- e! `' V; C/ ?1 U# v
6 C/ X. j. }5 Y8 Q5 B
TAIPEI, 1 June, 2011 —Taiwan is where it all happens, the center of gravity for hardware and device innovation.  No matter where in the world it’s purchased, no matter the brand or the components used, there is one certainty — at least one part of that device likely got its start in Taiwan.- c+ B8 t! V# f$ E6 G# Z0 Z3 `2 m$ P; }

$ h" p' }, s( M0 ^2 `3 u2 }/ LDuring its ninth year at COMPUTEX, Microsoft is showing off more than 130 new, innovative Windows-based devices brought to market by more than 50 of its hardware partners.  In its booth, Microsoft showed off nearly 100 PCs alone, either newly available or soon-to-be-released, ranging from ultra-portable thin and light notebooks, and small and always-connected companions, to secure business laptops, high-performance entertainment notebooks and high-end gaming rigs. PCs, phones, servers, TVs, handheld specialty devices—they’re all here. New designs, advanced technologies, innovative components, and new computing trends point the way forward for the Windows device ecosystem.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 頂 踩 分享分享
2#
 樓主| 發表於 2011-6-1 17:12:05 | 只看該作者
“Investments in new technologies that simplify experiences and improve the way we interact with devices remain a Microsoft priority,” said Steven Guggenheimer, Corporate Vice President of Microsoft’s OEM Division, addressing COMPUTEX attendees. “Natural user interface (NUI) technologies and rich cloud services built into the Windows platforms help deliver immersive experiences to customers, and enable countless new business opportunities for our device partners.”- [* R8 n1 f! @, S! i

; y& [/ L4 Q6 I+ }; N3 x/ nThe latest Windows-based devices developed by Microsoft hardware partners: v+ Q2 F7 Q- H, e- J
1 O. ^' G& m' P5 n/ s' c. r6 `. B
Microsoft’s Windows platforms connect hardware, applications and services that enable devices to extend their reach to the cloud, where personal computing is evolving to span across a variety of devices. Be it email, search, games, entertainment or business applications, Windows devices let users access content living in the cloud from anywhere, anytime and from nearly any device.  Using a variety of input methods—touch, speech, gesture, etc.—users  have greater control over their content and how they use their devices to get to it.
$ p/ w& T# {4 R5 W( m# E
( L$ m  L" J5 x6 i$ eNUI and the cloud bring what might have been islands of devices together in a richer and more integrated way. Think about what can be done today on a phone that wouldn’t have been dreamed of five years ago with the simplicity of voice recognition, and the ability today to synchronize files and folders among various devices, or how content delivered to set-top-boxes via the Internet and into the living room have redefined movie rentals and the entertainment industry.
3#
 樓主| 發表於 2011-6-1 17:12:32 | 只看該作者
At COMPUTEX, Microsoft is demonstrating some of the most innovative computing scenarios the industry has seen, all enabled by its device partners. These scenarios range from voice commands that send text messages with the new Windows Phone 7 “Mango” release, how a DJ using a large, customized Windows 7-based touchscreen PC mixes music for a show, and bringing families spread across the globe closer together with Windows Live Messenger video chat on PCs.
$ y* b0 ]$ C! P  r% t, T+ _8 Y& i/ O0 H
Microsoft’s Nick Parker gives you a guided tour of Microsoft’s COMPUTEX booth, pointing to some of the latest Windows phones, Windows PCs and more.# O9 ~0 `% Q* ^. u8 w; Q6 |2 {
8 s8 H" ]/ v' W4 n9 ]+ V
Videos:  ; \* m# a' h8 c* A
Nick booth video (clips currently in production with MS Studios. Will get in next few hours)
- Z0 S3 {  y. c# a6 |. ^Keynote clips (to add to Newsroom after keynote. B* |, F+ r1 {/ W8 {9 t

4 d4 m9 x' l5 V1 oHERO Image (will be receiving later in the day from Taiwan)
4#
 樓主| 發表於 2011-6-1 17:12:51 | 只看該作者
Slideshow:
# h, E" e) s  i( p3 R  WAcer Aspire Z5801: The Aspire Z5801 is the new generation of premium Windows 7 all-in-ones. During sustained use or chatting via video with family across the globe, the working angle of its display can be adjusted from 5° to 60° to ensure comfort. Specs: Intel Core i-series CPU, up to 16GB RAM and 2TB of storage, NVIDIA GeForce GT 435M/AMD Radeon HD 6750 GPU, and up to 10 hours of battery life. Starting at $1499 and launches July 2011.
* J2 ~; Y9 i1 T6 w) I8 a
4 q* L/ T& w" N9 W! K7 J9 vAcer ICONIA Tab W500:  The Acer ICONIA TAB W500 is the latest way of enjoying mobile entertainment and dependable productivity all in one device. The hybrid design combines the portability of a multi-touch tablet with the full productivity of a standard Windows 7 notebook. Connect it to other devices via the cloud for remote collaboration and productivity. Specs: AMD C-50 Dual Core 1GHz, 2GB RAM, 32GB SSD, AMD Radeon HD6250 GPU, up to 10 hours battery life and weighs just 3.5 pounds with the optional dock. Starting at $549.99 and available now.
) ^8 k) _6 K. ~& O' b! i, j5 Z4 O, C7 _9 {5 Z8 ?" f
ASUS U36SD: At only 19mm thick and well under 4lbs, the ASUS U36SD is thin and light. But don’t let its small size fool you; inside is a fast Intel Core i5 processor, NVIDIA graphics and 10 hours of battery life. Light and beautiful. Specs: up to 8GB SDRAM; NVIDIA GeForce 520M with 1 GB of DDR3 VRAM; 13.3” display. Product launch date: 7/1/11
5#
 樓主| 發表於 2011-6-1 17:13:14 | 只看該作者
ASUS ROG G73SW 3D:  Bringing the breathtaking performance of a desktop gaming PC to a compact notebook has been a challenge, but this is exactly what the G73SW achieves. Its full high-definition gaming and multimedia packed into a sleek form with the latest technology. Specs: Intel Core i7, up to 16GB SDRAM (Quad Core) and up to 750GB storage, NVIDIA GTX 460M and just under 4 pounds. Starts at $1999. Available now.
/ |# y7 O) n; u! s
! ]& P) L1 B, B  i& UDell Latitude E6220: Stable, durable and light, this Windows 7 business-class PC helps reduce IT costs while maintaining flexibility. Rugged, productive, secure with convenient manageability for those who need to focus on business. Specs: Intel Core i7 CPU, up to 4GB of RAM, 256GB of storage, Intel HD Graphics 3000 card, up to 8 hours of battery life and weighing just a hair over 3 pounds. Pricing and availability not yet disclosed.  + F% ]$ h2 \  G% T, v
9 x# U4 g5 @1 U0 r9 d% ^
Dell XPS 15z: Experience entertainment like never before—and accomplish everyday tasks—with the stylish and multimedia-rich XPS 15z. Powerful computing to create and share multimedia packages, or take it on the go in a tough, lightweight design.  Specs: Intel Core i7, up to 4GB RAM and 500GB of storage, NVIDIA GT 525M graphics. Starting at $999 and available now. ' N: L" m# D2 G1 ^
/ Z5 V( t% j. B; B# Z
HP Pavilion dv6: Strike the right balance between mobility, size and power. This Windows 7 notebook is made for the way people work and play. Whether movie buff, digital maestro or collaboration, the HP Pavilion dv6 comes with software that lets one create right out of the box. Specs: Intel Core i5, up to 4GB RAM and 640GB of storage, Intel HD Graphics with up to 1696MB total graphics memory. Starts at $749 and available now.
6#
 樓主| 發表於 2011-6-1 17:13:33 | 只看該作者
HP TouchSmart 610: The HP TouchSmart 610 all-in-one takes multitouch fun to a whole new level.  Use upright like a normal PC, or “recline” to use touch to browse the web or play games.  Everything a family needs right here in one PC. Specs: Intel Core i5, 750GB Hard Drive, ATI MXM30 Viper graphics card, 8GB RAM multi-touch display. Starting at $1099.99 Available now.  . f' v6 [- W8 z. \+ c* t

* l) J7 i7 S/ j$ @* ALenovo IdeaPad U260: For a truly unique PC, the Lenovo IdeaPad U260 looks like a leather-bounded book but opens up to a great PC.  This machine is ultra-light (weighing less than 3 pounds) and has all the power needed to be productive. Specs: Core i5; 4GB RAM; 320GB hard drive and Intel HD Graphics. Starting at $899.00. Available now. * q& h; R% ?7 r
, k& B! V- Y* o
Samsung 900x 3A: Light, strong and elegantly designed, the 900x is powerful and mobile. Remotely connect it to your Windows Home Server, and stream video and multimedia files while on the road. Specs: Intel Core i5 processor, 4GB RAM, 128GB solid-state drive, less than 3 pounds, up to 7.7-hour battery life, Wi-Fi, and Intel HD graphics on the 13.3" SuperBright Plus LED-backlit display. Price: $1599 available now.
. w" t, Q: `: w( F( k3 `0 K
: X4 {; [; k, j6 x( j/ s2 qSony VAIO SB: Crafted in black or white aluminum with premium features like USB 3.0, a backlit keyboard, and switchable graphics, the VAIO SB balances performance with style.  And, with the optional super-slim “sheet” battery, the VAIO SB can stay powered up for over 15 hours. Specs:  Intel Core i5, 500GB Hard Drive, AMD Radeon HD 6470M, 4GB RAM, 13.3’ LED Backlit LCD display. Starting at $999. Available now.
7#
 樓主| 發表於 2011-6-1 17:13:58 | 只看該作者
Toshiba Qosmio F750: The Toshiba Qosmio F750 is an innovative glasses-free 3D portable PC able to simultaneously display 3D and 2D content in separate windows in a single screen. Users can watch high-quality 3D images or enjoy 3D games in one window while at the same time working, browsing the internet or sending email in another. Specs: Intel Core i7 CPU, up to 4GB of RAM and up to 750GB of storage with a NVIDIA graphics card. Available June 2011.
3 k) X5 D" c* ~: u  i! c" \: y7 k- q- q1 v( z/ X/ c
Acer AC100: The AC100 will enable users to set up an entire office network for business or SOHO, and back up all of the information for every employee on the network. Easy. Specs: Intel Xeon E3 and Core i3 CPU, up to 8GB of RAM and 6TB of storage. Starts at $1299 and launches June 1, 2011.0 B0 |: \7 V3 W! {+ g' E
" W% ^3 T% ]' ?& v- j  X& G
HP MS6200: With this unique Thin Client PC, reduce IT workloads with just one PC for every 10 users. Featuring Windows MultiPoint Server 2011, this operating system enables multiple users to simultaneously share one to deliver an individual computing experience for up to 10 users sharing a workstation. Starting at $639, available now.
8#
 樓主| 發表於 2011-6-1 17:14:19 | 只看該作者
Advantech PIT-1702 Facilitating a more efficient and positive experience, this all-in-one is an interactive bedside terminal makes hospital stays easier by providing the same multimedia entertainment and communication choices people enjoy at home, such as telephone, TV, radio, movies, games and the internet. This customized Windows Embedded Standard 7 device also benefits medical staff by providing secure access to electronic patient data with an optimized hospital workflow. Specs: Intel Celeron M ULV 1.06GHz/Core 2 Duo 1.06 GHz CPU, 17-inch TFT-LCD touchscreen, built-in 1.3-megapixal camera, equipped with RFID/WiFi/Smartcard Reader, built-in emergency key.  7 n( A# a; Y) s" b
" O4 x7 F5 H  w2 s
TriCascade Elka-700: This smart energy gateway combines a traditional thermostat, real-time energy display, and full Internet weather report with a full home management system to monitor carbon dioxide in a room or manage lights, TV sets and other appliances remotely. Specs: 7-inch capacitive touchscreen, built-in WiFi and 2.4 GHz Radio frequency ZigBee Transceiver, 24V HVAC 7 day/4 time set points multi-stage communications thermostat.  Expected availability in 2011.
9#
 樓主| 發表於 2011-6-1 17:14:38 | 只看該作者
HTC Trophy: Enter a whole new level of gaming with the HTC 7 Trophy and the power of Xbox LIVE. With the vivid 3.8” screen, HTC 7 Trophy sits comfortably in your hand and performs perfectly in any gaming situation. Satisfy the need for speed with a performance packed 1GHz Snapdragon processor that delivers split-second responsiveness. - n/ \2 J; ?; i6 l. f
* O. Z  o3 E' c' `0 U9 i( C
LG Optimus 7: The LG Optimus 7 offers breakthrough in entertainment convenience that supports today’s digital lifestyle. With Play To, share multimedia files with other digital devices from the Picture, Video and Music hubs. Plus the 720p HD video resolution offers recording and playback of stunning visual quality. Using a Windows Home Server app, connect to multimedia files at home while on the road with Windows Phone.
' H& [0 b1 J/ B
+ O' X4 T$ \: M" z0 p, P- @: ZSamsung Omnia 7: More than just a mobile, the Omnia 7 brings the best experience to life in motion through a sleek and stylish design and new user experience. Featuring breakthrough hardware including the state-of-the-art 4.0” super AMOLED display, the Omnia 7 offers cutting-edge mobility; in fact, it is the first Samsung Windows Phone 7. Enjoy authentic and exciting entertainment – from Xbox LIVE to Zune music and videos. Further supported by stylish aesthetics and an interface that is both simple and a pleasure to use.
10#
發表於 2011-6-8 11:51:07 | 只看該作者

DIGITIMES:Windows 8 Preview最值得關注的4大構面

(台北訊)2011年6月2日,微軟在COMPUTEX期間於台北舉辦夥伴預覽(Partner Preview)大會,揭露Windows 8的部分功能,其展示重點包括承襲自Windows Phone 7 Metro UI的觸控操作使用體驗,以及可同時應用在PC與平板類型裝置作業平台的功能特色。DIGITIMES Research認為微軟以此架構與理念發展的Window 8對產業的影響有4個關鍵觀察構面。
* r! _# [- f5 ]! g
$ p5 q/ w  g! O首先,代表微軟將從PC領域反向攻回行動裝置,並可望在行動裝置領域佔有一席之地。DIGITIMES Research分析,近3~4年來,蘋果(Apple) iOS及Google Android 2 Smartphone平台,挾著數目龐大的用戶基礎、堅實的軟硬體供應鏈及應用組成的Ecosystem,迅速擴展至如平板種類的新型態行動裝置,微軟主導的PC產業與市場因此受到愈來愈形嚴重的負面衝擊,也使得此回Windows 8 Preview對微軟及整體PC產業而言,有舉足輕重的意義。 9 S9 _0 u1 r" K$ _
# L7 ?; f* r; g. E& ?- h
DIGITIMES Research分析,Windows 8不僅是微軟回應來自Android及iOS平台的進逼,更揭開PC與Smartphone平台擴展之爭的序幕,並將在行動裝置領域,企圖與蘋果及Google平台3分天下。 $ K% X2 o9 ?/ k4 o" n$ |, u
2 k) T' \, }  J' c: Y
但除與前述2大對手平台的競爭外,搭載Windows 8的平板何時上市也將關係重大,此為第2個重點觀察點。DIGITIMES Research預估,雖然x86版本Windows 8,預計在2012年第3季左右就可與消費者見面,但ARM版本恐怕得在x86版本上市後3到6個月左右才能登場,也就是可能要到2013年第1季,ARM架構Windows 8平板才可能上市,難減緩微軟原來PC產業鏈伙伴持續投入敵營懷抱。 7 Q" f6 W  X8 g; w& p

# V' ^4 [& Y2 s) v6 Z2 _第3點,乃必須觀察Windows 8訴求的操作介面能否充分悠遊於PC與平板裝置。以微軟對Windows 8的開發與技術導入狀況來看,除ARM平台外,以x86為主的PC平台核心架構應不至於有太大改變,PC應用仍以滑鼠鍵盤操作為主,平板可望以觸控為操作主軸。
11#
發表於 2011-6-8 11:51:28 | 只看該作者
DIGITIMES Research也認為,Windows 8要如何讓以滑鼠鍵盤輸入為主的PC既有軟體應用,能夠在以觸控操作為主的平板中運作順暢,在此次預覽會中並未充分展示,可推測微軟對整個系統要轉移至平板或套用觸控介面的難度不低,其後續達成進度仍須特別關注。
5 Q6 O0 E0 \; w
# `- ?# _' o( g# L4 m1 F0 o第4點,則在於Windows Phone日後將可能也採用Windows 8平台。此乃由於WP7的應用開發環境與框架(Application Framework)取自Windows所支援的XNA及Siliverlight,並使用同樣的開發工具VisualStudio,未來以全新UI Framework所開發的Windows 8應用,移植至WP7所需的改製調整的功夫將可大幅減少。 1 J- ]0 |! f, G5 U% p

1 Y' t4 e2 R3 `7 E# s) V2 E& u3 Y因此,DIGITIMES Research認為,目前WP7核心雖為Windows CE,然依微軟先一統WP7與Windows 8觸控操作使用體驗、應用開發環境支援的布局,下一步應是整個平台大一統,亦即Windows Phone數年後的嶄新版本可能由Windows 8或其後續版本直接改製。
% O- k9 v6 i# B& B. J0 K& N9 _3 L0 T- R/ ]; U4 I) F7 F3 F

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?申請會員

x
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 04:40 AM , Processed in 0.118515 second(s), 18 queries .