Chip123 科技應用創新平台

標題: 美商散熱零件製造商徵求Engineering Manager(年薪200萬) [打印本頁]

作者: SophieWeng@G    時間: 2020-12-31 10:07 AM
標題: 美商散熱零件製造商徵求Engineering Manager(年薪200萬)
We are a leading manufacturer of thermal control products serving a variety of industries. We offer standard products, develops custom products for our Customers, and manufactures products designed by our Customers. Our products utilize technologies including:
/ ^/ P! o9 A0 m    • Two-phase heat transfer devices such as vapor chambers and heat pipes
0 Y2 G+ p; [+ t1 n, X9 ~. f* j    • Aluminum and copper heat sink manufactured by4 a, X+ l" C7 E  O0 n3 ^
        ◦ Extrusion; u: Q; l" O, N. I$ ]2 r0 d, S  q
        ◦ Machining (traditional cutting and also skiving)/ _4 n) K0 |  X) S" X; n4 ?
        ◦ Casting/ ]! ?( ]1 N' |5 I4 B
    • Cold plates/liquid cooling solutions" n) o* n* ]' {+ t- k; g

: b4 y2 Y( J+ K# \, A$ h. |! NIn our manufacturing division, we have a high visibility opening for a hands-on Engineering Manager to lead the Manufacturing Engineering Group in Taiwan.# |: `/ f: d. k6 t/ I; k9 A
The prime responsibilities of this position are:7 V) y* l# E8 s8 F' }% Y' B
    • Direct and control the Manufacturing Engineering Group in Taiwan in accordance with the goals, objectives, and tasks defined by Corporate Engineering.$ z, `* _5 T8 U7 n  k' |: l
    • Ensure consistent methods and a sound rigorous approach to all tasks.
% x% f$ }! O7 |6 I    • Mentor the engineering team in Taiwan.
4 C+ Q* B$ V: ?, P* o, C    • Report status to the Parent company (Unites States).
! Q( ]! H( V( F  d/ u( _    • Establish and maintain a strong presence to ensure that production quality measures are consistent with and enforce engineering product requirements.
1 s7 T* t* z5 Z* g% r! p) H" e2 s( [    • Lead effort to work with suppliers to improve quality and lower costs.) H6 ^# Y. L; z. x5 A) b4 A
    • Improve the efficiency of all our asia engineering processes, including4 O- p6 {$ Z5 a8 e! X/ J
        ◦ DFM to the parent company in the USA
! v" Q2 m) a- i/ B) B# ]4 l        ◦ Quotes: U# q5 j$ A; U4 x
        ◦ Production processes and documentation" j( X9 R6 l* D; b% Y
- S! f* u5 L( Q6 E
Specific qualifications
( {% T: D) D: G$ N: V2 z8 Y    • Reasonable proficiency in English is required for this position.
0 k% N& J5 t: z    • 8+ years of industry experience as a mechanical or manufacturing engineer.0 u- I$ Y' Z9 Y
    • 3+ years of engineering management experience.
% L& c/ y( J) x3 ^    • Experience in low to mid-volume manufacturing.7 H- E4 ]6 K5 p0 T2 v- G6 v, A
    • A creative approach to solving manufacturing challenges in a cost-effective way.
' l8 `, ?$ C2 X( o8 Q& n  l    • BS degree or higher in Manufacturing or Mechanical engineering.! o9 `- @5 ]% f( N, T* x: ]
    • 5 years or more direct experience in the development and implementation of efficient, tightly controlled production processes needed in the production of our products:# ^. ?3 O# w" K1 x9 V5 c- T* t
        ◦ Strong working knowledge in metal fabrication processes
9 V# r: d4 F: h            ▪ Working knowledge of manufacturing processes such as machining, forming, diecasting is required.
  c" I. k: x/ W1 w! `            ▪ Brazing and soldering process knowledge (including cleaning) is a strong plus., i) C7 J' g' m) s5 Q8 z/ \
            ▪ Experience with thermal products (heat sinks, heat pipes, and vapor chambers) or vacuum products is a strong plus.' {, l7 J) O' C( |; d1 _! q
        ◦ Provide useful manufacturing guidelines to the USA engineering
, k  Q' Y3 r& |" t! h. p  k    • Understanding of ISO-9001 or equivalent quality management system.  U3 j2 s: g- X3 p7 B
        ◦ Will work with Our's Asia’s QA manager to work with 3rd party suppliers to achieve quality products.7 v* t4 Y/ o# @% [5 g
    • Understanding of Statistical Process Control methods and production testing is a plus.# F( v# O, p4 i, e9 k# y
    • A data-based approach to troubleshooting, problem-solving, and continuous improvement.
6 I& d# ^% G' z# ?/ o. D% h' C! s: H7 i
What you will do in this role
) W% `7 Z1 a% \& ]2 [" P    • Act as the representative of the Engineering to plan, implement, and direct activities in Taiwan that support the objectives defined by the Corporate Director of Engineering.' p+ ?, J1 H( [3 e1 d
    • Lead the effort to continually improve our's supply chain.
- W& L: j1 h- z  o! {7 C    • Use your directly applicable experience to guide the development of cost-effective and reliable manufacturing processes for Our products.
; Y! f( J& k, ~) }, |7 Q% k0 }    • Create an engineering environment that relies on the repeatable application of process – not tribal knowledge or seat-of-the-pants methodology – to produce the industry’s best and most consistent vapor chambers, heat pipe-based products, heat sinks, cold plates, and closed-loop liquid cooling products.9 ]3 l3 P4 I& S* H+ r
    • Evaluate, justify, and recommend capital equipment necessary for production and test.! }3 r* `2 e% H8 P6 ^' F
    • Implement appropriate metrics and Statistical Process Control methods to evaluate and monitor the production line.
0 |$ i+ T1 F. e6 t, u    • Apply both innovation and fundamental engineering principles to constantly improve products and processes.
# i0 \0 b4 v  F& R5 ~    • Manage processes by rigorously documenting them in accordance with Company and ISO requirements, and ensuring that they are scrupulously applied in all day-to-day operations.- u) T4 G3 ]7 a7 N( ~  r8 T" U; w1 r
$ j3 N* L4 h9 D) |. ]
Who will you report to?! q7 }6 i4 O  O% {. o5 t+ x
9 P) i) b9 W% ~$ c" J+ K- z* p
This highly visible position reports to the Director of Engineering in Santa Clara, CA, USA. Where is this position based?; S9 t6 S1 Z/ Y- O
This position is based in Taiwan.
$ s$ a; m: e# a7 _, |* ~7 {5 p2 C7 Z' p% `' m3 X
Other Requirements4 ?0 W0 c% z) I9 I+ m- ?9 R% |
We began in 1974 as a manufacturer of metal components in a variety of industries. We remain a supplier of cast, extruded and machined components, however, our main business is the design and production of industry-leading thermal management solutions. We offer an extensive array of thermal products including a wide variety of heat sink types as well as semi-custom and full-custom heat sinks designed to meet the specific requirements of our Customers.8 h8 @* M0 _* a9 U3 u4 Q
We offer our team members a modern facility and a comfortable work environment along with a competitive set of benefits. We are a global company headquartered in beautiful Santa Clara, CA.
  p$ v4 O+ x: n  ~) f
1 {( k* N$ Z6 j( l應徵/人才推薦方式:請註明來源為Chip1239 o8 F0 u; i9 t$ V
聯繫窗口:sophiew@360d.com.tw 翁小姐 886-2-21002625#75608 q" A& h( Z2 x; K

+ L  u( c9 q- ]" d% w- Q* [/ Q8 P% F. `3 g! G

歡迎光臨 Chip123 科技應用創新平台 (http://chip123.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2