查看: 2322|回復: 2
打印 上一主題 下一主題

8/24 大師來訪InsightMedia,Mr.Chris Chinnock_3D Market Workshop

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2010-8-19 08:26:20 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
◎時間:2010/8/24(二) 13:00~18:00+ D6 m; R- A7 R3 S8 W- P  `
◎地點:工研院中興院區51館3B(新竹縣竹東鎮中興路四段195號51館3B訓練教室)
8 ]$ S" ^* a. K8 _0 i8 g+ j◎主辦單位:工研院(ITRI)、3D互動影像顯示產業聯盟(3DIDA)& z8 m; X( X9 y+ S+ \; n. }' `
2 G" ^# O( i/ {
9 R0 f: e! b5 @1 k: \* e3 w
Chris Chinnock & r( o; a5 @/ }" O
- ~8 h5 ^7 t% M
Chris Chinnock is President of Insight Media, a display industry publishing and consulting company he started in 1998.  Insight Media provides technology, market and product intelligence through monthly and yearly display technology reports, custom consulting and conferences.  Chinnock takes an active role in all of these activities and is particularly active in strategic-level consulting projects.  Insight Media has a roster of over 600 companies that subscribe to various services, including custom consulting, on a worldwide basis.  Chinnock holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) from the University of Colorado and for 15 years he worked in a variety of engineering, management and business development positions at companies such as MIT Lincoln Labs, Honeywell Electro-Optics, GE AstroSpace and Barnes Engineering.

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?申請會員

x
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空間QQ空間 騰訊微博騰訊微博 騰訊朋友騰訊朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 頂 踩 分享分享
2#
 樓主| 發表於 2010-8-19 08:27:30 | 只看該作者

Time

Item

13:00~14:00

Industrial Talk

“Research on Ultra-Realistic Communications in NICT”. by Dr. Kazumasa Enami, Vice President of NICT, Japan

3D Research in Kodak” (tentative) .by John Border, Eastman KODAK Company

14:00-18:00

3D Technology and Market Trend Workshop for Experts

Mr. Chris Chinnock, President, Insight Media, USA

Insight Media is a well known display consultancy, specialized at 3D display. Insight Media has invested thousands of hours researching emerging 3D display technologies and 3D markets. It is very great to invite Chris Chinnock, the president of Insight Media, hosting this face-to-face training seminar is tailored to the audience and their knowledge level. It always includes lots of time for questions and answers so real knowledge is obtained. ITRI and 3DIDA would co-host this offered 3D Workshops/Education in the following areas, but are available to offer customized seminars as well:

Topics

·Intro to Insight Media

·Intro 3D @ Home and updates

·Basics of stereo vision, human factors and safety

-Principles illustrated with 3D demo examples

·2D-to 3D conversion

-Methods and 3D demos

·3D Formats, Encoding, Distribution

-Professional 3D data Formats

% _- f- }' _* @/ c( v! U
-Frame Compatible (Broadcast) Encoding

; n7 }/ s- ~7 D( V% t/ p* ~
-3D Distribution Status and Prospects

$ Y: I- [; s  V5 i" ^( }-Blu-ray mastering

·3D Home Electronics

-HDMI

* Y, _5 t3 {, A
-Blu-ray players

, L$ U: I- s( }8 M; g
-PC playback

" x1 _5 ?6 J1 D0 T8 {( X/ ^
-3DTV electronics

·3D Display Overview

·Stereoscopic Projection Displays

-Fundamentals of Projection Technologies

: k# B4 h& M8 q$ h-Stereoscopic Projection Approaches and Examples

·Direct View Stereoscopic Displays with Shutter Glasses

% u) `/ t2 b4 ^) t4 c-Introduction

6 H8 u( N; |$ K  O9 [-LCD Operation

( n) I/ L! M  `* a-LCD 3D Operation & Crosstalk Reduction

- H, H: k; z: T# R- {-PDP 3D Operation

7 h8 K" l9 O" y$ g* J-OLED 3D Operation

·Direct View Stereoscopic Displays with Passive Glasses

( g8 F. s$ d5 }  Z! P$ c- O
-Micro-pol LCD

2 J2 d; m+ m& G5 [9 B
-Active Retarder LCD

% B  K. J% D2 w( x; a; C: D8 w-Stacked LCD

4 M  B( S$ h( e-Infitec LCD

4 o9 L) ^9 V! c, w1 i/ e-StereoMirror LCD

! k: }! m$ L, ]$ x! K
-Anaglyph LCD

; E4 U$ g& }) F# |+ J6 h+ C
-3D LED Walls

·Glasses for Stereoscopic Displays

·3DTV Forecast methodology and summary

·3D Demos

3#
 樓主| 發表於 2010-8-19 08:28:11 | 只看該作者
Introduction of 3D Interaction and Display Alliance) e5 Z0 @" X' i: h1 W8 v! O- @

8 f  B7 f! g- Z; y! \The purpose of this Alliance is a non-profit organization. The Alliance is to integrate the resources of industry, government, academics and research institutes for promoting domestic 3D interactive imaging and display for global development as the theme. The missions of the Alliance are as below:
- t; [6 S( e' ^( F" b# ~8 E
2 m. p* X. L/ v9 p* m; [1.Co-developing the technology of 3D interactive imaging and display, to speed up the application of 3D interactive imaging and display, builds up the industrial infrastructure of domestic interactive image display, and proceeds the globalization.# z6 u* B' \  ?: q+ F2 ~

$ H) N2 m- P: Y+ l+ \6 j! b2.Participate in international organizations to keep pace with worldwide development trends. 5 `: O  v7 E; P& D
3.Set up and join the domestic and international standardizations for 3D Interaction & Display Technologies.# i# q' D. a+ a2 F3 d8 a1 z' L
4.Combine with the governmental resources for technology development to create competitive strength of Taiwan Industries. 9 g0 N# C. E+ z! s# H7 T
5.Promote the sharing of industrial resources, including technology information, market information, and validation/testing.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請會員

本版積分規則

首頁|手機版|Chip123 科技應用創新平台 |新契機國際商機整合股份有限公司

GMT+8, 2024-6-2 03:54 AM , Processed in 0.131517 second(s), 19 queries .