|
1. first of all 首先
First of all, a warm welcome to cour company. 首先,誠摯地歡迎你加入我們公司。
2. in the meantime 同時
In the meantime, can you give me some thoughts and come up with any recommendations? 同時,你能給我一些想法與建議嗎?
3. from one's point of view 從某人的觀點來看
I would like to agree with Marketing's suggestion as this will be a great enhancement for your proposed scheme from a sales point of view. 我同意行銷部的觀點。因為從銷售的觀點來看,這對於我們提出的方案有很大的改善。
4. generally speaking 一般而言
Generally speaking, I think you are right. 一般而言,我認為你是對的。
5. in conclusion 總之
In conclusion, I'd like to thank you for all your efforts. 總之,我要感謝你所有的努力。
6. in accordance with (according to) 根據
In accordance with the announcement made by our CEO today..... 根據總經理今天的宣布......
7. in terms of 在某方面
The ABC company is number one in terms of net sales in Taiwan. 在淨銷售額方面,ABC公司在台灣市場是第一名。
8. apart from that 此外
Apart from that, I want you tp promise me one thing. 此外,我要你答應我一件事。
9. rather than 而非
You should be responsible for this issue rahter than me. 你應該為此事負責,而不是我。
10. due to 由於
Her absense was due to sickness. 由於生病,她沒有來上班。
11. in case 以防
We also provide the contact window for you in case you have further questions regarding this product. 假使你對這項產品有進一步的問題,我們也提供聯絡窗口給你。
12. as far as I know 據我所知
As far as I know, they will invest quite a big amount in marketing this product next year. 據我所知,他們明年將投資大筆金額來行銷這個產品。
13. in view of 鑒於
In view of the above, we consider it may be better if dialog can be arranged between A and B. 鑒於上述所提及,我們可以考慮安排A和B對話,這樣可能會比較好。
14. even though 雖然
Even though I tried very hard, I didn\'t manage to finish the work. 所然我努力嘗試,我還是無法完成這項工作。
15. prior to that 在那之前
Proior to that, we need to communicate with the salespersons on the process. 在那之前,我們必須與業務同仁溝通流程。
16. as long as 只要
We are prepared to pay your asking price, as long as you can deliver on time. 只要你能準時交貨,我們已預備好要付你們要求的價格。
17. as a reminder 在此提醒
As a reminder, all sales are counted if they are booked by the end of this month.在此提醒,在月底前下定的業績都會被計算。
18. from one's perspective 從什麼觀點
This is very sensitive from both regulatory's perspectives. 從雙方主管機關的觀點來看,這是非常敏感的。
19. in the case 既然如此
In that case, let's start earlier. 既然如此,我們就早點開始。
20. on one's behalf 代表某人
On my boss' behalf, I agree on the special price. 我代表我老闆同意這特別的價額優惠。
P.S 其他的部份還沒出版,請看這裡 http://www.managertoday.com.tw
以上內容也是從那�Copy的。 |
|