Chip123 科技應用創新平台

標題: Sample patterning on NMR surface microcoils[EPFL] [打印本頁]

作者: mt7344    時間: 2007-6-7 10:17 PM
標題: Sample patterning on NMR surface microcoils[EPFL]
Abstract
* _6 x$ k* }, ^, m' QAligned microcontact printing for patterning the sample in areas of homogeneous RF-field on the highly sensitive surface of planar; U* d  O4 N$ M  L
NMR microprobes is presented. We experimentally demonstrate that sample patterning allows drastic improvement of the spin excitation4 V6 s7 b9 w4 V4 z" c
uniformity. The NMR microprobes are designed for cell analysis and characterized using lipid vesicles as cell substitutes. Lipid vesicles
3 [& h7 {1 T) Xare advantageous as composition and concentration of the confined solution are precisely controlled and because of their similarity
* w6 q. q- O* m: ~& G3 D0 v5 Uto living cells. Using aligned microcontact printing, a monolayer of lipid vesicles is immobilized on the surface of the planar NMR microprobe
; [: C# p7 {% P, e1 fin a patterned way. 1H NMR spectra and CPMG spin echoes of sucrose solution confined within the lipid vesicles are successfully
) Z& I& Z8 G3 N; k& ]/ }recorded. Nutation curves of the sample structured in different patterns demonstrate the impact of patterning on the spin excitation uniformity.
: M3 i# O+ z2 K1 f! n; |The total detection volumes are between 1 and 2 nL and derived with help of a theoretic model based on 3D finite element simulation.
7 x( g$ S# y" u/ O1 c) @This model predicts the signal-to-noise ratio and the progression of the nutation curves.
8 P! S9 u( Y) T3 C, | 2005 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.* z; \8 b2 q: g4 X" w3 A% P% R; x# ]

# _( i7 ~, [, i0 `, _3 w+ [6 k
0 L5 K# J. J$ d2 Y1 G5 }網路上抓的 paper, 希望對大家有幫助!!1 @, O& m: g! ^
權限10 & RDB=3/ S! Z  C8 H' I) i# K

8 K' B, d0 r* Y4 j/ d' ~
& P8 g3 Y( F/ b, D

- Q+ p6 e9 F9 G4 f0 _2 k' X
) \  r7 p/ H* x8 v% ?- E2 U$ a- E[ 本帖最後由 mt7344 於 2007-6-7 10:38 PM 編輯 ]

歡迎光臨 Chip123 科技應用創新平台 (http://chip123.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2