Chip123 科技應用創新平台

標題: Future Classroom “One World, One Classroom”- An Emerging Global Learning Ecosyst [打印本頁]

作者: Web    時間: 2010-11-9 08:24 AM
標題: Future Classroom “One World, One Classroom”- An Emerging Global Learning Ecosyst
本帖最後由 Web 於 2010-11-9 08:27 AM 編輯 # S. Z: H/ g+ _; k$ Y2 {* ]# f3 F5 p/ q
0 Q) I6 O- C9 H- N
作者:張光進(Mr. James K. Chang) /CEO of Global Knowledge Exchange & COMWEB Technology Group 8p
) j' e( l; [" n( e6 _. w/ z$ \[attach]11383[/attach]
% d. y/ I. w. B  s2 e" w + E. r7 G" R9 t% _# v) {! l, i( E
ABSTRACT
5 Z9 g9 n" S. m9 g+ w( mAs society shifts from the “Information Age” to a new “Learning Age”, learning is no longer the preparation for a job, it is the job. Business and industry understand that the next wave of productivity gains will be realized through improved human capital management and by a massive global re-alignment of talent. The worldwide education community is responding creatively to this challenge. Educators have developed an innovative and much more systematic framework for learning – i.e. the “21st Century Learning Initiative”. Under this initiative both students and their teachers are lifelong learners. And they are expected to internalize a whole new set of 21st century skills and take more direct responsibility for their own individual learning. We call this bold student-centered self-paced approach “deep learning”. The only thing that matters is successful student outcomes. The demand is for good data, real-time performance support, and continuous tracking of actual student achievement.
/ u4 z- C# s1 o4 v4 b; F
) \; E( r% p0 L0 f3 d2 @Along with today’s new systems and the new focus on learning itself, comes a revolutionary organization concept for education. Schools are reinventing themselves and moving away from being mere teaching organizations and becoming instead real learning organizations. ! P3 n, r+ @0 U: T& E
The classroom is being transformed. It is no longer a solo teaching environment.
6 L2 W+ }8 h% W) s4 @" X5 B2 b! k2 f7 O+ |, ~& U' Z# A* O( |

作者: Web    時間: 2010-11-9 08:26 AM
It is a student-centered, networked, lifelong learning environment that leverages the talents of a  multi-generational learning team whose members are drawn from all over the world. The continuing development of this next generation global education workforce to support the new “net” generation of self-paced lifelong learners is absolutely essential.
! E6 v# B2 F& X, R* i% T
4 ^# G- r  C  u) ]$ X. iThe globalization of the education industry will continues to accelerate. The classroom of the future will need to be further re-engineered and become capable of quickly adapting to meet multifunctional, multi-cultural requirements. Schools will no longer be simple learning spaces. They will become instead highly interconnected hubs and integral parts of global multi-generational networked learning communities. Soon the  personalization of each student’s learning path via an individual development plan (IDP) will be the norm. # O2 d- R& L) o( y1 }7 c
: `) _* U: {6 p2 i2 B# k$ P
The maturing of cloud computing beyond Web 2.0 applications will create a launching pad for effective “global knowledge exchange” – i.e. the “weaving of a web of knowledge”. The process requires a shared context to facilitate the building of new relationships regardless of differences in geographic location. The process requires a new type of global learning community, an “intelligent human network”- i.e. a “net brain”. Hundreds of millions of learners, educators, mentors, social entrepreneurs, school administrators and other stakeholders - including countless virtual assistants/digital avatars - will routinely interconnect, communicate, share knowledge, and collaborate in real time.
9 r  _+ U8 Z; o1 Y3 x- x* I; J; w! V! u$ B! K2 U4 \6 i% G8 N
Classrooms of the future will be the building blocks in a rapidly evolving global learning ecosystem and catalysts for the next generation of education technology (ET) development. We predict a huge new ET industry and the deployment of the global education workforce
/ ^5 u8 E- J6 F" U) {3 {. Y7 ^will be its main driver. ET innovation will make “One World, One Classroom” a reality.

歡迎光臨 Chip123 科技應用創新平台 (http://chip123.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2