Chip123 科技應用創新平台

標題: 科技化健康照護網絡之發展策略-智慧型遠距健康管理整合平台 [打印本頁]

作者: Web    時間: 2010-11-8 06:20 PM
標題: 科技化健康照護網絡之發展策略-智慧型遠距健康管理整合平台
speaker: 賴飛羆 所長/台灣大學 13p ppt
% W7 }3 C( @# {: ?0 V$ M$ VVirtual Health Agent: Real Time Personal Pervasive Health Monitor and Alert System
1 X: D- C. n6 l) N0 Q1 f
7 l: K+ P! G9 f) m5 sABSTRACT& F1 E0 K# j' j. h! d
Many research efforts and pilot project outcomes have shown that to achieve a financially and operationally sustainable personal health enhancement solution, one must find answers to close critical gaps both in data robustness and transparency as well as action-induced health benefit validation in real time. These two gaps relate closely to “patient motivation” issues also found critical in chronic disease management as well as other patient care programs.
$ T4 L8 W& h+ l) l" s& l8 U, r" z7 j$ n3 a/ W
A virtual health agent is a personalized intelligent self-learning system that computes and analyzes personal health data, personal life and social persona information, continuous vital-sign health measurement and daily work and living activity information, which when evaluated together with specific Health Risk Assessment models and other health-related databases (such as nutrition and exercise health advisory databases), this software system will be able to provide personalized real-time health alerts and advisory to not only the user him/herself, but also to the1 I4 H7 j& z7 W7 K+ N7 H
appointed family members, health manager, family doctor and local hospital.1 A( P* h! k! J4 J' D

) I3 i: ]( Q' v( {

歡迎光臨 Chip123 科技應用創新平台 (http://chip123.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2